Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Roll call...Emerald Coast FPC Poker Run...Who's in? >

Roll call...Emerald Coast FPC Poker Run...Who's in?

Notices

Roll call...Emerald Coast FPC Poker Run...Who's in?

Old 07-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were in the run but I was trying to avoid driving back and forth to the Grand. The cops down there don’t play around.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Hman Innovator
Were in the run but I was trying to avoid driving back and forth to the Grand. The cops down there don’t play around.
Check with Fort Walton Beach Yacht Basin Marina, they might be able to help, I know it's probobly farther than you want to travel, Just sayin'
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe trying calling some of the condos and/or hotels in the harbor. There are open slips all over so someone might want to rent you one. Otherwise I see tons of boats parked in the parking lot near boardwalk / swamp. Not sure how you get in but I'm sure someone does, but then your back to driving...
Old 07-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Thanks to all that helped out with the boat slip. After hours of searching and phone calle I finally had some luck at Harbor Docks. Its $1.50 a foot and not far from the Emerald Grand. Its stumbling distance.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Registered

Thanks to all that helped out with the boat slip. After hours of searching and phone calle I finally had some luck at Harbor Docks. Its $1.50 a foot and not far from the Emerald Grand. Its stumbling distance.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by texaschopper
Stop by AJ's in the harbor to catch the MTI's, and a lot people hang in Navarre just over the bridge on thejright
This is exactly right. I live right up the road right on Pensacola Beach. The place he is referring to is Juanas Pagoda. I got there last year at Noon and got to see at least 40 cats and vees. Probably need to get the earlier this year. No oil spill scare even though last year was clean, no one was sure.

Everyone seems to get their last poker card and the hang out, eat, and drink at Juanas Pagoda (Navarre Beach). Great live music, volley ball, beach area, 3 bars, etc...

Laura at FPC can give more details.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Registered

Last poker stop is Bambo Willies in P-cola
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 AM
Registered

Will be there Thur-Tues. Not dragging the boat down this year, so will watch from the sidelines with that "put me in coach" look on my face.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Well unfortunately I just found out that the 43 Nor-Tech we are going on was put in the water this week to get it ready and they found the intercoolers were shot so the motors got hurt and are now at Potters getting re-built. So, needless to say, we're out for Desin but the trip got changed to LOTO for the shoot-out so hope to see some of you guys there.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Registered

Be there friday morning. Boats are Donzi 38zr and 22zx, 26 AO, 26 Eliminator, 27 Baja, 28 Nordic. Possibly 25 Outlaw. Cant wait. Bags are packed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.