Notices

PhantomCaos

Old 06-05-2002, 08:36 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default PhantomCaos

Hey bro how ya doing. I have a friend of a friend that may be interested in your Formula. What is the web site again??? How is all out that way? I am planning a trip out there in maybe August to hopefully do some work on Rich32's boat with GPS and get Kenny started on a system with the Tiger

Hope all is well
Jon
Old 06-05-2002, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SMAFB!!!!!!

Jon-

Wassup big daddy! Are you done pimping around the mid-west? I'm sure glad there are no photos of you at LOTO on that pole, but I'm sure you had a great time out there. I took the 312 to Dick Simon Marine about 2 weeks ago to sell it. It's just been a pain having around, and I really want to sell it. The site is www.vxi.cc/312 . If you come out in August, you're gonna get some kind of boating going on.....either the Catalina Ski Race (Aug 10th) or the SCOPE Poker Run (Aug 23-25). Either one is bad ass!

If you see these guys..................do not approach!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run to the light!!!!!!!!!! Do not go to the Darkside!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails PhantomCaos-dsc00751.jpg  

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 06-05-2002 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-05-2002, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya know...I DO have an interesting picture of Jon at LOTO. Give me a few hours to scan and post, then go to the LOTO photo archive.
If you can tell me what he was doing at the time of the photo, you're a better man than I!