Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please. >

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Notices

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come on guys. spread the word here!!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

Noyzee, have the sticker on my car and was at an ice rink yesterday in Massachusetts. met a guy in the parking lot, just talking about general stuff... he saw the sticker and said he knew a guy named Mike .... more talk.. he was shocked to hear it was the same guy.. told him about the site hopefully he will contact you.. It is amazing how many people Mike touched during his life....
Old 08-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sp123
Noyzee, have the sticker on my car and was at an ice rink yesterday in Massachusetts. met a guy in the parking lot, just talking about general stuff... he saw the sticker and said he knew a guy named Mike .... more talk.. he was shocked to hear it was the same guy.. told him about the site hopefully he will contact you.. It is amazing how many people Mike touched during his life....
thats unreal. my ucle passes at a young age (40) back in 2003, he took his own life. i have an RIP R. E. NOYES sticker on my boat (now next to mikes and soon next to cory's) but i have seen atleast 3-4 people over the years boating that see the sticker and say, hey how do you know bobby. i tell them and it turns out they where friends. a few of them still hang around with us. its pretty cool
Old 08-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 1,825 Likes on 714 Posts

Got my sticker. Thank you sir, looks great!

It will ride proudly on my Sonic as soon as I find an appropriate place. Figured it will be fitting as Mike was signed on to my trip to Grand Bahama Island when I get my act together.
This way he will be going along for the ride

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 08-11-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
Got my sticker. Thank you sir, looks great!

It will ride proudly on my Sonic as soon as I find an appropriate place. Figured it will be fitting as Mike was signed on to my trip to Grand Bahama Island when I get my act together.
This way he will be going along for the ride
he will love that!!! he was talking about that the day he passed. that and the long island run
Old 08-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Registered

Brad I was at the Fall River Poker Run yesterday, I wish I had thought of it sooner I could have sold some of these there for you, busy week and I guess I wasnt thinking.

Im sure there would have been lots of people who knew him there though, and who would have put money towards this cause.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered

i know i thought about it to late, i was going to see if some one would bring a pile of them but by the time i thought of it, it was too late
Old 08-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Brad!

I received my stickers todayand they look great, even though I didn't know Mike Spirito (High Life) personally, I knew him and the type of guy he was from what, everyone else on here had said about him, just a great all round guy. I know that he would have loved what you are doing, in his memory and that also speaks volumes about yourself and the others in the boating community who have made a donation. Thanks for your efforts.

I also read the story about your friend Cory White, who lost his life in a motorcycle accident and leaving behind a young family and also being a former Marine. My Condolences to his family and friends. I am sending you a cheque today for his family. RIP Cory White
Old 08-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Registered

thanks a ton, that is very nice of you to do that. i will put it into the account i have going and when cory's mom finishes setting up the account for logan (cory's son) i will donate the profits to him in mikes name. and every bit helps.
thanks so much.
i will let you guys know a total so far soon. i need to get to the bank and deposit the checks into the account.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

guys, just a heads up. the profits will be donated to my friend corys son. cory passed in the motorcycle crash a couple weeks ago, his son is 3.
corys mom is going to open an account for him that will not be used for anything besides bettering his life, like school, books, etc

please help keep this going and thanks to those who donated already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.