Notices

survey

Old 08-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default survey

Looking at a boat in Corrollton Texas. Any recomendations for a company to perform a marine survey. My main concern is the boat has near 200hrs and is equipped with 525s with CMIs. Boat looks great and is priced right as long as it dosent need headers or worse.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

If your primary concern is the engines I would have derebery look at it. The surveyors around here are going to start it up, look for leaks and thats about it.

I've used Casey Autem before. His number is 580-490-1660, not the best, but not the worst either. If it were me buying I'd have Casey and Derebery look it over and run it for about 2 hours. Carrollton is about an hour drive for me and on my way to the lake if you need help with anything else.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
If your primary concern is the engines I would have derebery look at it. The surveyors around here are going to start it up, look for leaks and thats about it.

I've used Casey Autem before. His number is 580-490-1660, not the best, but not the worst either. If it were me buying I'd have Casey and Derebery look it over and run it for about 2 hours. Carrollton is about an hour drive for me and on my way to the lake if you need help with anything else.
Yes the engines and headers are my primary concern. Is Derebery a survey company?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Speed and marine shop mainly, but Leon Derebery and crew know their stuff forwards and backwards. Great to do business with.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by tbanzer
Yes the engines and headers are my primary concern. Is Derebery a survey company?
http://dereberyperformance.com/

They are the premier high performance marine shop in north texas.