Was wondering if there a forum for discussions on boats for sale >

Was wondering if there a forum for discussions on boats for sale

Notices

Was wondering if there a forum for discussions on boats for sale

Old 08-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was wondering if there a forum for discussions on boats for sale

I am a two boat owner and have them listed on this website in boats for sale so I was wondering if there was a place in this forum for questions about them that I can ask you guys?

Some of you will remember me, I used to race a boat called crazy cat, a 24 skater in the late 80's till 90 or so. I know Jeff G. very well from freeze frame and many others. I recently got back into fast boating and now own two but want to sell one of them and keep the one I do not sell.

The first is a 24 skater with 200 mercs, runs 85 or so right now, and set up nicely in nice condition and was wondering what you guys thought would be a great price to sell it quickly. I have listed for $22500 and thought it would not take too long. It is listed in the classifieds and any input on what to add to the listing to help it sell faster would be appreciated!

The other is a 1976 21 challenger (restored) with a 300X 2003 200 hrs and an alluminum trailer 2003 too. I will separate the engine and then I would try and sell the skater without power and use one of the 200's. My question here is, how much is the 300x really worth? Any feedback is appreciated.

Oops, meant to write in the title was wondering if there (is) a forum. I just noticed on the forum header it read...no classifieds so I do not know if I addressed this topic like that.

Last edited by 69rrconv; 08-07-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Want to ask on this thread also about the pics that I am tryng to load in the classifieds. One member mentioned that maybe I had to be a supporting member? I paid for the ads of course and thought that would be like supporting. The ads were $50 total. Any feedback on how to get pics on would really be appreciated.