Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
FWK I have been calling for 3 days! >

FWK I have been calling for 3 days!

Notices

FWK I have been calling for 3 days!

Old 06-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea Forrest , I need to talk to you too.

Call me, e-mail me, PM me, . . . anything.
Old 06-11-2002, 01:57 PM
ssherman

I finally heard from him today. i informed i had to go else where he seemed understandable he is going to ship one of the speakers he has to me.

Old 06-13-2002, 09:36 AM
Registered

ssherman - I'm glad to see that you had better luck dealing with him than I did.
Old 06-13-2002, 10:31 AM
ssherman

Forrest C i have not recieved the speaker yet i will keep you posted.

Mpally what has your experience been? If memory serves me you were having some work done.

Old 06-13-2002, 11:20 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I will just say this. Getting product from all my manufacturers lately has been like pulling teeth!!! Marine, car, home, no matter. This is obviously causing me to get way behind with work and such. I am not trying to make any excuses hear just trying to let you guys know the situation that myself and I am sure Forrest are dealing with. No fun at all, but we are going the best we can.

Jon
Old 06-13-2002, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thought I'd weigh in here...my experience with Forrest(FWK) in the past was always great. He was helpful on the phone and shipped me my stuff right away...I gotta believe he's swamped with work and doesn't have time to monitor the board. Now that doesn't explain the phone call issue and I've never had him do any installs or anything for me...just my .02

hang in there all...
Old 06-13-2002, 07:38 PM
Registered

Shane, Everything went great. Forrest put a head unit and a set of ploy-planners in my brother's boat and everything went very smoothly. The boat is at LOTO and Forrest drove down and put it in and then drove back. It sure made for a long night for Forrest though. Forrest did say he was doing some work at C. Knight's (Emerson Electric) house and he was having some problems with some contractors. He also had to replace the bridge going up to his house last week too.
Old 06-13-2002, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

**** happens to all of us. Still..............If you wanna stay in Business you GOTTA return youre calls,no matter how bad the news! Not picking on anyone here,just some frendly advice from someone whos been there!!
Old 06-13-2002, 08:00 PM
ssherman

i guess the job wasnt big enough or something I thought it was pretty substantial when the numers went over 6k.

Old 06-27-2002, 12:56 PM
ssherman

Forrest since you wont take any calls are you going to send the speaker back or not?
401 SW Ward Rd Suite 200
Lees Summit MO 64081

Quick Reply: FWK I have been calling for 3 days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.