Dave Scott   Bud Lite Offshore Racing >

Dave Scott Bud Lite Offshore Racing

Notices

Dave Scott Bud Lite Offshore Racing

Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
I've been told on OSO that Dave Scott/ John Tomlinson aren't running the 50 Nauti Marine in the LOTO shootout this year??

Why not?... Wow is that true..???
Dave Scott and the Nauti Marine crew are total class acts. They have either won their division, or won the Top gun honors every year since 1996. Dave Scott is going to be one of the TV announcers this year, and will bring to the production a viewpoint that it has never had. He will be missed greatly, but it does give an opportunity for somebody else to reign as the "Top Gun" for at least a year. It should make for a very interesting Shootout. Will JBS be there to attempt to take the crown, or will a Skater be the new Top Gun?

From CatManDo-It's all for sale in Classifieds. Looks like Nauti Marine's Offshore program is done.

Cat- Why speculate like this on something that you have absolutely no idea on? Please go back to the body building forums.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Dave Scott and the Nauti Marine crew are total class acts. They have either won their division, or won the Top gun honors every year since 1996. Dave Scott is going to be one of the TV announcers this year, and will bring to the production a viewpoint that it has never had. He will be missed greatly, but it does give an opportunity for somebody else to reign as the "Top Gun" for at least a year. It should make for a very interesting Shootout. Will JBS be there to attempt to take the crown, or will a Skater be the new Top Gun?

From CatManDo-It's all for sale in Classifieds. Looks like Nauti Marine's Offshore program is done.

Cat- Why speculate like this on something that you have absolutely no idea on? Please go back to the body building forums.
Thats funny... JBS showed up in michigan city for the races.. he didnt even bother to put in.... seems like it was for show... he pulled in the pits, parked overnight, then was asked to move his rig since he wasnt racing lol...
Old 08-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,745 Likes on 1,233 Posts

One word describes Dave Scott's entire career in offshore racing: class.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
It's all for sale in Classifieds. Looks like Nauti Marine's Offshore program is done.
Every boat Nauti Marine has ever owned has been has listed for sale on his site pretty much from the date it was ordered.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sat down with Dave this spring at one of our favorite bars on the lake, he put things into pretty good perspective about boat racing. I think it's a been there done that thing.
Fanastic guy BTW.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Every boat Nauti Marine has ever owned has been has listed for sale on his site pretty much from the date it was ordered.
Yes but all his haulers seem to be for sale now. Unless he is replacing them also?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41094-en.html
Old 08-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

36Tango

Because for the first time he's selling his trucks and trailers. A smart guy like you should have figured that out right...oh wait you just wanted to get a dig in on me because of that confrontation in The Bilge. Makes you look bad 36T*rd.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
BINGO, that is the reason I stopped consuming AB, (Now Inbev) products, since the pulled the plug on Dave Scott's race program! I'd rather support an american company also.
Yuengling!
Damn good reason for a boycott, if you ask me!

A ton of motorsports sponsorship was lost with that deal.
IIRC they pulled out of champ boats about the same time after 26 years of sponsorship.

Things evolve... Dave's team sure was a great show when they were rollin'

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Great photos purrfection! Especially like the one with my min-pin "Spike" guarding one of my props

BTW - sold the hauler cause it wasn't being used at the moment and was tired of paying insurance on it just to sit there. Everything else is still intact
Attached Thumbnails Dave Scott   Bud Lite Offshore Racing-nauti3.jpg  
Old 10-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

You Have One Bad Ass Boat Dave!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.