Notices

Good to see...

Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good to see...

Well, I doubt anybody knows this since all I really do is snoop on here, but I'm 16 years old. Mainly just come on here to try and learn, look at other people's boats which inspire me, make me think I can have one some day. Anyway, over the past few weeks, my parents have been having "marriage issues", to say the least, which have made going out on the boat impossible considering my dad trailers it and everything. Haven't been on here in a while and I've been missing being out on the water, I feel like I'm wasting my summer. It's just nice to come on here and see that everybody (for the most part) is still enjoying their summer.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Very hot summer here in Florida, haven't boated much.
Hope all turns out well with your parents
Old 08-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Sorry to hear about the issues your parents are having and the effects they're having on your boating. Just remember that if you want a boat bad enough - and are willing to work hard enough - you'll have one of your own someday. All of us started out as dreamers too.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Sorry to hear about the issues your parents are having and the effects they're having on your boating. Just remember that if you want a boat bad enough - and are willing to work hard enough - you'll have one of your own someday. All of us started out as dreamers too.
well said.....and very true !!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Thanks for your concern, I hope it all works out as well. Whenever I see a hot boat pass by, all I can say is "one day, that's gonna be me"
Old 08-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bimini run
Thanks for your concern, I hope it all works out as well. Whenever I see a hot boat pass by, all I can say is "one day, that's gonna be me"
You sounds a lot like me. I wanted a boat ever since I can remember. Finally got one late last year. You will get there too. Hope things work out with the folks.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered

Might suggest to your parents, why don't we all take the boat out....
If they both enjoyed it in the past, might set a spark.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Registered

+1
Old 08-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LuauLounge
Might suggest to your parents, why don't we all take the boat out....
If they both enjoyed it in the past, might set a spark.
In theory that works, except my Mom really doesn't want to do anything my Dad right about now...would be nice to go out at least once before the season's over though.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by bimini run
In theory that works, except my Mom really doesn't want to do anything my Dad right about now...would be nice to go out at least once before the season's over though.
Sorry to hear about your parents!

I am 18 years old and I am just like you, into the big fast boats. I have been on a few myself and they are a blast to ride on!
I boat on Manhasset Bay NY on Long Island....I own a 13' Mini Hawk but I am trying to sell it at the moment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.