Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Courious...how are these boats? (Envision) >

Courious...how are these boats? (Envision)

Notices

Courious...how are these boats? (Envision)

Old 08-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I also as odd as it sounds do not want a lot of room....like i said 5 with me would be MAX and more time than not it will be me and my Gf and that's it.

My last boat had lots of room so ALL friends wanted on. That boat was TRASHED in no time. It may sound rude but i dont care for others on my boat or room for them. Me and my GF are all my concerns are for.[/QUOTE]

I love it... That's why I bought the Avanti..
Old 08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

I love it... That's why I bought the Avanti..
The only thing we have to have is a cabin but a small one as she has a HUGE fear of lightning so if we get caught in a storm.that's were she will be.

To me that space is for nothing more than storage and......well maybe.....you know. So i don't care if it has walking room or not as long as it has enough to shelter her and maybe "satisfy" me.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:03 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

The 280 Velocity in Ft. Worth TX is mine, it is stored inside a totally closed storage unit in Mead Oklahoma real close to Lake Texoma. We use it on that lake because we like to boat there.

I can ship it to U but an extra cost or bring it back to Ft. Worth at no extra cost. If interested let me know. I lowerd the price from 31,400 to the 29,800 - would like to sell it but do not need to fire sell it. It will sell at that price someday or may even put it on Ebay soon with a reserve price.

Thanks for the interest and good luck with whatever you buy. I am very open to any or all boat survey's and mechanical inspections at your expense - just give me heads up if you want to move forward with any of this.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
The 280 Velocity in Ft. Worth TX is mine, it is stored inside a totally closed storage unit in Mead Oklahoma real close to Lake Texoma. We use it on that lake because we like to boat there.

I can ship it to U but an extra cost or bring it back to Ft. Worth at no extra cost. If interested let me know. I lowerd the price from 31,400 to the 29,800 - would like to sell it but do not need to fire sell it. It will sell at that price someday or may even put it on Ebay soon with a reserve price.

Thanks for the interest and good luck with whatever you buy. I am very open to any or all boat survey's and mechanical inspections at your expense - just give me heads up if you want to move forward with any of this.
I could pick it up easy as my GF's parents live there too so it.would be a fam trip. I would not low ball but i am will to.pay all cash...we can take it to PM's if you wish.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I am one of the odds that enjoys the looks of them even over the Baja Outlaw style.

I am not against a Baja but if are were equal (size, speed, price, year) i would take the Velocity.

However they are not and i understand that. However most people with OL 25' think they sit on gold, most i have seen for sale are over $30k and most are about $35k area and have middle of the road hrs too.

If i find one with low hrs and in the high $20k price range then i might make a move but that is exactly were the Velocity or most that i see are and like i said i prefer the style of the Velocity over the OL.

I also as odd as it sounds do not want a lot of room....like i said 5 with me would be MAX and more time than not it will be me and my Gf and that's it.

My last boat had lots of room so ALL friends wanted on. That boat was TRASHED in no time. It may sound rude but i dont care for others on my boat or room for them. Me and my GF are all my concerns are for.
Just wanted to say i was in this same situation earlier this year and i went with the velocity and after having it for a while im glad i got it!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I am one of the odds that enjoys the looks of them even over the Baja Outlaw style.

I am not against a Baja but if are were equal (size, speed, price, year) i would take the Velocity.

However they are not and i understand that. However most people with OL 25' think they sit on gold, most i have seen for sale are over $30k and most are about $35k area and have middle of the road hrs too.

If i find one with low hrs and in the high $20k price range then i might make a move but that is exactly were the Velocity or most that i see are and like i said i prefer the style of the Velocity over the OL.

My last boat had lots of room so ALL friends wanted on. That boat was TRASHED in no time. It may sound rude but i dont care for others on my boat or room for them. Me and my GF are all my concerns are for.
I guess I am odd also

I would take a Velocity over a Baja any day, not bashing Baja, just personal preference after actually running both, and working on them.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I guess I am odd also

I would take a Velocity over a Baja any day, not bashing Baja, just personal preference after actually running both, and working on them.
Velocity should be 10% faster to boot

And great customer service !!