Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New 2001 Checkmate 270 Convincor >

New 2001 Checkmate 270 Convincor

Notices

New 2001 Checkmate 270 Convincor

Old 08-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new Checkmate. It's always good to see see a fellow Checkmate owner in the Commonwealth. My dad keeps his boat at Kuttawa Harbor on Barkley, and we make it down to KY Lake a couple of times a year, typically for the KY Lake Poker/Fun Run, although this year was a bust. Hopefully that run will continue to be organized and maybe someone will step up and make it just as good a run as Mitch did over the past few years. We may make it down one more time this year, so just look for the Checkered Passed.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

Congrats on the new boat, looks great. Also if u can make Lake Cumberland poker run it is a must do. We are sleeping on our boat. It's an awesome time.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Registered

Therapy, were you at KY Lake this year for the Fun Run? We tied up with a DDC in the quarry and I believe he was from IL. I think he said the boat was a former police boat from LOTO. He had put a lot of time in the boat from motor to the cabin. Just curious if that was you.