Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Catching Up w/ Devin Wozencraft--Meeting The Challenges Of Performance-Boat Insurance >

Catching Up w/ Devin Wozencraft--Meeting The Challenges Of Performance-Boat Insurance

Notices

Catching Up w/ Devin Wozencraft--Meeting The Challenges Of Performance-Boat Insurance

Old 12-21-2023, 07:40 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,749 Likes on 1,235 Posts
Default Catching Up w/ Devin Wozencraft--Meeting The Challenges Of Performance-Boat Insurance

Not a thrilling topic—just a crucial one, https://www.speedonthewater.com/catc...ance-coverage/
Old 12-21-2023, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Great article. Always enjoy running into Devin. He insured our cafe and it was an extremely painless experience. But I did have a long conversation about difficulty of insuring performance boats when I ran into him at desert storm. Not encouraging.

for years and years and years you always see insurance scams, big fatal crashes, BUI injury accidents etc etc and when they’d get brought up everyone would always point out, “there goes rates”, “this will drive rates up” etc etc. I’m guessing judgement day has come and it’s time to pay them piper. Seems talking to friends l, everyone is feeling it with insurance.