Notices

Hot Boat Weekend

Old 08-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hot Boat Weekend

Who is going to Hot Boat Weekend this year?
Old 08-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I will be there. Hopefully it is not cold boat weekend like last year! What end of the river are you going to? Not sure what I will do on friday but on saturday I will be going to the sandbar to watch all the fast boats. Not really into the redneck $hit show on the consumers end. I will be in a 28 profile cat...stop by and I will have a beer for ya.
Jeb
Old 08-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 798 Likes on 366 Posts

Dennis, I will be there almost for sure, all I have to do to have boat ready after my vacation carnage in last few days is get another supercharger head unit, tensioner,drive belt, driven pulley, vertical shaft for lower drive, nose cone, bravo lower housing, lower gear set and re-align motor after mount got haywire, just a few hours of wrenchingSmitty
Old 08-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Dennis, I will be there almost for sure, all I have to do to have boat ready after my vacation carnage in last few days is get another supercharger head unit, tensioner,drive belt, driven pulley, vertical shaft for lower drive, nose cone, bravo lower housing, lower gear set and re-align motor after mount got haywire, just a few hours of wrenchingSmitty
Wow, you are better at breaking $hit than I am. A teague torsional vert shaft went pretty cheap on ebay last nite...I regret not bidding on it. I have a 1.25 lower gear set that I will sell cheap if that helps.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 798 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Wow, you are better at breaking $hit than I am. A teague torsional vert shaft went pretty cheap on ebay last nite...I regret not bidding on it. I have a 1.25 lower gear set that I will sell cheap if that helps.
I actually have spare parts for most the stuff I broke on vacation, just is depressing because the more I look the more broken stuff I am finding and I was driving boat with blower disconnected when I sheared vert shaft,at least the last one I sheared I was abusing with alot more power and it didn't feel the need to cut it's way thru the lower case and destroy the lower gears at the same time, Smitty
Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That sucks Smitty I have not used my boat in 4 weeks trying to keep it together for hot boat my self I will be up there all week I am staying the whole week from Labor day to Hot Boat
Old 08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I'll be there Friday?? definitely Sat and Sun.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Registered

I'll be there Wed am if the weather is good. Dennis if you still need props to try I'll bring some with me. Give me a call and let me know. Rob
Old 08-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Registered

I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.