Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tyson vs Lewis (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26080-tyson-vs-lewis.html)

eyezlee 06-07-2002 01:48 PM

Tyson vs Lewis

Its Saturday night. Anybody care?

jbrauer 06-07-2002 01:56 PM

NO!

I'm sick of seeing a scumbag like Tyson get second, third, fourth chances in boxing and the sports world itself. I'm not a big boxing fan, but do try to watch the big money fights. I hope like hell that Lewis duces him quick so he fades into oblivion!! Unfortunatley, I'm not holding my breath on it happening that way. :(

Damn... after reading that I guess I do care! :rolleyes: :p :o

Allan4 06-07-2002 02:09 PM

Hey Cat, here's an idea, hold a grudge that effects you in no way for 30 years.....

I like boxing, infact I like it quite a bit, because it is violent mano-e-mano. Hand to hand combat, just like since the begining of man kind. Survival of the fittest.......with no government cheese or manatee humpers. Before you know, the democrats will have all our kids going to school in body condoms.....

Lewis in 4. He's too big, too strong and too durable. A win Sat night will mark his name in history. I will give you this though, boxing is almost as bad as wrestling from a reality standpoint. Later

Tbonepmp 06-07-2002 02:09 PM

TYSON IS GONNA KICK HIS AZZ!!!!!!!

Listen to you guys, ya sound like a bunch of little girls....
("It's a brutal sport with no redeeming features")?????????????
Whatever Trevor!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :D :p

Risk Taker 06-07-2002 02:14 PM

I tempted to get the pay-per-view ($59.99) just to see what body part gets bitten of this time.......:D :D

Lewis in 7, then it's bye-bye Mikey !!!

seanclong 06-07-2002 02:19 PM

Why bother? Boxing is more boring, corrupt and pointless than even Pro Wrestling.

Two dim-witted idiots beating the hell out of each other. Big deal. I can see that for free at my local country-western bar on any given Saturday...:eek:

jbrauer 06-07-2002 02:23 PM

Originally posted by seanclong
I can see that for free at my local country-western bar on any given Saturday...:eek:
I'm not a country fan in any way, shape or form, but do I detect a bit of country-western envy?:D :D :D :D :D :D

seanclong 06-07-2002 02:28 PM

You can detect it any way you like. But know this: In order for me to have made that statement I would have had to frequent such a place...:p

jbrauer 06-07-2002 02:30 PM

Badda-bing!!:) :)

eyezlee 06-07-2002 02:32 PM

Hey allan4 change your little signature thingey cause its June and the dance is over and cincy sux. :D

back to boxing, I used to like tyson, then he turned in a piece of ****. I agree with jbrauer, too many second chances for mike.