Notices

201 - My Way

Old 08-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Way at the start on Saturday for the 201mph run. You'll have to take my word for it.
Attached Thumbnails 201 - My Way-img_4935_68%25.jpg  

Last edited by Keytime; 08-29-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f8Y0...&feature=email

208 Run
Old 08-30-2011, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
So I guess Phenomenon never showed up ???

That would have been the place for their record run. Perhaps still re-engineering the boat ? .....

Not sure LOTO is the place for them to put up big numbers. I think they're going to need more than a mile to but up huge numbers in that beast.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres one that wasn't recorded from the TV. http://vimeo.com/28306596
Old 08-30-2011, 07:30 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5K_UFhO0ls[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pier 57 has a awsome turbine for sale . Jo
Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Congrats to "My Way"! Amazing boat and owner. Bill doesn't do anything 1/2 A$$!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

Thank you to everyone for all of their support at the LOTO Shootout for 2011. We had a great weekend with two new boats out on the lake and were fortunate enough to take the Top Gun trophy for the 7th year in a row with a Mystic.

I have to give a big thanks to Bill Tomlinson for making the long trip down from Canada to participate in the event. Bill did win the Top Gun title driving the boat 201 mph on saturday, to criticize him in any way is ludicrous. If it wasn't for the Bill Tomlinson's, Dave Callan's, and David Scott's of the world there would be no Mystic, none of these 200+ mph boats and no excitement at LOTO. It not only takes their financing but their drive and vision to create these extreme boats. My hat goes off to them as should everyone else's and I will be eternally grateful to them for all their support.

I know I'm a bit biased but the boat is incredible, we saw 221 mph twice in the boat and if there wasn't a bridge in the way I would have loved to see what she could do with just a little more distance. Ken Kehoe deserves a tremendous amount of credit doing a great job on the sticks, fine tuning every run until on the eighth one of the day it was picture perfect.

Thanks again to everyone involved, we are already looking forward to next year and will hopefully be bringing many more Mystic's back to the lake.

John Cosker

Last edited by Mystic; 08-30-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Didnt Bill T pioneer the shiftable drive for the Jet engine paving the way for every other Jet powered machine afterward to be operated like a normal boat??
Old 08-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mystic
Thank you to everyone for all of their support at the LOTO Shootout for 2011. We had a great weekend with two new boats out on the lake and were fortunate enough to take the Top Gun trophy for the 7th year in a row with a Mystic.

I have to give a big thanks to Bill Tomlinson for making the long trip down from Canada to participate in the event. Bill did win the Top Gun title driving the boat 201 mph on saturday, to criticize him in any way is ludicrous. If it wasn't for the Bill Tomlinson's, Dave Callan's, and David Scott's of the world there would be no Mystic, none of these 200+ mph boats and no excitement at LOTO. It not only takes their financing but their drive and vision to create these extreme boats. My hat goes off to them as should everyone else's and I will be eternally grateful to them for all their support.

I know I'm a bit biased but the boat is incredible, we saw 221 mph twice in the boat and if there wasn't a bridge in the way I would have loved to see what she could do with just a little more distance. Ken Kehoe deserves a tremendous amount of credit doing a great job on the sticks, fine tuning every run until on the eighth one of the day it was picture perfect.

Thanks again to everyone involved, we are already looking forward to next year and will hopefully be bringing many more Mystic's back to the lake.

John Cosker
One big Congratulations to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.