Like Tree0Likes

Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day.

Reply
Old 09-03-2011, 07:45 AM
  #1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day.

Staying at Capt Hirams, leaving Monday, taking the Hydrostream, since I don't know the water all that well down there yet.
Have a great holiday weekend.
Dean
__________________
Everything is for sale @ a certain $$
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 AM
  #2
Registered User
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Clarksville (Cincy) Ohio
My Boats: '86 '36 Mainship double cabin REALLY slow cabin cruiser
Posts: 2,144
Default Give me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
Staying at Capt Hirams, leaving Monday, taking the Hydrostream, since I don't know the water all that well down there yet.
Have a great holiday weekend.
Dean
a call when you hit town Dean.
Doing P.M. on the Sonic and will splash it today or tomorrow.
Meet you there by car today for a frothy beverage.
Gary
Twin O/B Sonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:22 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Clearwater, FL
My Boats: Dockside with gas money.
Posts: 4,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
Staying at Capt Hirams, leaving Monday, taking the Hydrostream, since I don't know the water all that well down there yet.
Have a great holiday weekend.
Dean
Captin hirams is fun as hell. Love that place, enjoy and have some safe and fun boating.
Nate5.0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:59 PM
  #4
Registered User
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Clarksville (Cincy) Ohio
My Boats: '86 '36 Mainship double cabin REALLY slow cabin cruiser
Posts: 2,144
Default

http://www.hirams.com
Anyone that wants to explore this area, it's pretty tough to beat.

You can rent rooms at a place next door to it and get use a 16' skiff for the day for free.

Two more tiki bars in walking distance from Hirams. 'Earls" has "THE" best live blues/southern rock in the state, every weekend, for free..
Large fun.
http://www.earlshideaway.com/

Suzi's Tiki Bar, just done from that, more laid back, best view in the area and where the locals go
Twin O/B Sonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:53 AM
  #5
Charter Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic View Post
a call when you hit town Dean.
Doing P.M. on the Sonic and will splash it today or tomorrow.
Meet you there by car today for a frothy beverage.
Gary
Gary,
Nice meeting you and Cheryl, (sp?). Thanks for all the help with that damn tube! Had a great time, except for the jellyfish stinging everyone We'll be back with the Hustler next time.
Dean
__________________
Everything is for sale @ a certain $$
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:12 AM
  #6
Registered User
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Clarksville (Cincy) Ohio
My Boats: '86 '36 Mainship double cabin REALLY slow cabin cruiser
Posts: 2,144
Default Any time Dean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
Gary,
Nice meeting you and Cheryl, (sp?). Thanks for all the help with that damn tube! Had a great time, except for the jellyfish stinging everyone We'll be back with the Hustler next time.
Dean
Hope you stayed long enough to enjoy yesterday??? Was gorgeous, though it did look windy and choppy for the smaller boats.
After Cheryl got home from work we did a day trip to Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral and had a blast. From the bridge over Sebastian Inlet you could see the sand bars were loaded. Hopefully the jelly fish were gone
We stopped for beers @ Baja Grill and Grills at the Port and had a hoot watching the cruise ships head out.
Cheryl is out of town Sept 23 - 26 (me solo )and then off that week and will probably be our first trip w/the Sonic.
We'll probably either trailer to the Melbourne/Cocoa area and spend a few days exploring that area by boat or head for the Keys.

We get to your area I definitely need to inspect your toys.

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 09-06-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Twin O/B Sonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:58 AM
  #7
Charter Member
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic View Post
Hope you stayed long enough to enjoy yesterday??? Was gorgeous, though it did look windy and choppy for the smaller boats.
After Cheryl got home from work we did a day trip to Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral and had a blast. From the bridge over Sebastian Inlet you could see the sand bars were loaded. Hopefully the jelly fish were gone
We stopped for beers @ Baja Grill and Grills at the Port and had a hoot watching the cruise ships head out.
Cheryl is out of town Sept 23 - 26 (me solo )and then off that week and will probably be our first trip w/the Sonic.
We'll probably either trailer to the Melbourne/Cocoa area and spend a few days exploring that area by boat or head for the Keys.

We get to your area I definitely need to inspect your toys.
Gary,
Yeah it was a little rough both days, and we stayed till about 3, yesterday, and the Jellyfish were EVERYWHERE at the sand bars, so we went to an island and had lunch, then back to the ramp. Your trip up to our neck of the woods sounded cool, and when you come up by boat just give me a call, and we'll hook-up.
Thanks,
Dean
__________________
Everything is for sale @ a certain $$
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.