Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day. >

Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day.

Notices

Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Going to Sebastion Inlet for Labor day.

Staying at Capt Hirams, leaving Monday, taking the Hydrostream, since I don't know the water all that well down there yet.
Have a great holiday weekend.
Dean
Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 1,832 Likes on 717 Posts
Default Give me...

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Staying at Capt Hirams, leaving Monday, taking the Hydrostream, since I don't know the water all that well down there yet.
Dean
a call when you hit town Dean.
Doing P.M. on the Sonic and will splash it today or tomorrow.
Meet you there by car today for a frothy beverage.
Gary
Old 09-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Dean
Captin hirams is fun as hell. Love that place, enjoy and have some safe and fun boating.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered

http://www.hirams.com
Anyone that wants to explore this area, it's pretty tough to beat.

You can rent rooms at a place next door to it and get use a 16' skiff for the day for free.

Two more tiki bars in walking distance from Hirams. 'Earls" has "THE" best live blues/southern rock in the state, every weekend, for free..
Large fun.
http://www.earlshideaway.com/

Suzi's Tiki Bar, just done from that, more laid back, best view in the area and where the locals go
Old 09-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
a call when you hit town Dean.
Doing P.M. on the Sonic and will splash it today or tomorrow.
Meet you there by car today for a frothy beverage.
Gary
Gary,
Nice meeting you and Cheryl, (sp?). Thanks for all the help with that damn tube! Had a great time, except for the jellyfish stinging everyone We'll be back with the Hustler next time.
Dean
Old 09-06-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

Default Any time Dean....

Gary,
Nice meeting you and Cheryl, (sp?). Thanks for all the help with that damn tube! Had a great time, except for the jellyfish stinging everyone We'll be back with the Hustler next time.
Dean
Hope you stayed long enough to enjoy yesterday??? Was gorgeous, though it did look windy and choppy for the smaller boats.
After Cheryl got home from work we did a day trip to Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral and had a blast. From the bridge over Sebastian Inlet you could see the sand bars were loaded. Hopefully the jelly fish were gone
We stopped for beers @ Baja Grill and Grills at the Port and had a hoot watching the cruise ships head out.
Cheryl is out of town Sept 23 - 26 (me solo )and then off that week and will probably be our first trip w/the Sonic.
We'll probably either trailer to the Melbourne/Cocoa area and spend a few days exploring that area by boat or head for the Keys.

We get to your area I definitely need to inspect your toys.

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 09-06-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
Hope you stayed long enough to enjoy yesterday??? Was gorgeous, though it did look windy and choppy for the smaller boats.
After Cheryl got home from work we did a day trip to Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral and had a blast. From the bridge over Sebastian Inlet you could see the sand bars were loaded. Hopefully the jelly fish were gone
We stopped for beers @ Baja Grill and Grills at the Port and had a hoot watching the cruise ships head out.
Cheryl is out of town Sept 23 - 26 (me solo )and then off that week and will probably be our first trip w/the Sonic.
We'll probably either trailer to the Melbourne/Cocoa area and spend a few days exploring that area by boat or head for the Keys.

We get to your area I definitely need to inspect your toys.
Gary,
Yeah it was a little rough both days, and we stayed till about 3, yesterday, and the Jellyfish were EVERYWHERE at the sand bars, so we went to an island and had lunch, then back to the ramp. Your trip up to our neck of the woods sounded cool, and when you come up by boat just give me a call, and we'll hook-up.
Thanks,
Dean