Old 09-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stand up guy !!!!

Today, 08:14 PM
vindicator101
Registered

'01 VIP Vindicator 425hp Handle Shipping Charge FYI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to start including shipping cost in my price from now on because everytime I get a shipping quote something beyond my control changes.
I just found out after being out of town since Friday that the family member I had ship the handle out for me repackaged it on the advice of the post office employee so it would be cheaper. This would be great except for the fact that you had already payed.
I wanted to let you know hat this was in no way intentional. The funds are still in my paypal account and would be happy to refund the difference, which is about $4, if only I knew enough about paypal to figure out how to calculate the correct amount to refund due to the fees. If your versed or have any insite in doing this correctly please let me know and I will be happy to do so. Sorry for the confusion, Keith"

Wow...aint many guys that woulda sent a PM explaining $4 !!!

THANKS KEITH !!!! (your ok in my book sir)
I could care less about the four dollars....it means more to me that you took the time to let me know about it. Enjoy your week !!!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

No problem Tinman. Thanks for the kind words........
Old 09-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Old 09-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 948 Likes on 477 Posts

Thats cool of them...i have done that a few times myself when ebay's shipping fee's are way off on the high side.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!