Notices

Anyone is the Sarasotta area?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: HILLSBOROUGH, NJ OCEAN BEACH, NJ & LIDO KEY FLORIDA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate, & CMC, Thanks for the info.
2 weeks ago we were down to do the home inspection we went to Armonds circle for dinner, not much to do after that, any good Bar's or places to hang out?
I know there's a Tiki bar in front of the Ritz I'll have to try that since it's within walking distance.
But open to any suggestions
thanks again
Old 09-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If you have lots of time, jump in your rental car and drive over to the Velocity Plant in Sanford and check it out..
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I really want to go to velocity, but don't know of I can convince my company to drive me out there.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Our shop is at 5993 28th St E, Bradenton, Fl 34203. We are right off of 301, one light south of St Rd 70. We've got a few different boats here with walls full of history and always different stuff going on.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

their is allot to do their! ..Annamarie is a cool place,also their is a good ice cream joint rite on the main strip,,nightlife go to main street down town Sarita,their is a place called gator club or gators i forget,that place gets pretty busy on Frieda and Saturday night..they usually have some great live bands..their is also another place called roof top bar? ...marina jacks has some good seafood..their is also a gentlemen's bar called cheetahs on 41 going north..i believe well craft is still being made in Sarasota so you could always take a tour their,,you can go to Vernice beach and look for shark teeth,the sand has a black tint to it from all the ground up sharks teeth,,their also a restaurant's/bar on Venice beach called sharky's,,they have a long fishing pier you could always check out..

you can also check out siesta key,one of the nicest beaches in the us,,the sand is like flower and real easy on your feet..they also have a great night life their,daiquiri daiquiri deck has some powerful drinks

after that go down to turtle beach,,from June to November you can see the sea turtles on the beach laying their eggs,you may also see the babies after they have hatched and trying to make it to the water before the birds get to them..

theirs also a country bar off of 41 or 301 i forget.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: HILLSBOROUGH, NJ OCEAN BEACH, NJ & LIDO KEY FLORIDA

Sounds good thank you all, but maybe i should keep my St. Pete condo for fun time. But i'm sure i'll enjoy Lido just as much once i know where to go.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUGSY
Sounds good thank you all, but maybe i should keep my St. Pete condo for fun time. But i'm sure i'll enjoy Lido just as much once i know where to go.
St Pete is definitely more happening!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by florida gator
St Pete is definitely more happening!!!!!!
100% agreed.

Hitting up the best beach bar undertow on Sunday.

Sarasota is great but it is geared more toward a relaxing place. For someone like myself who is younger it's a nice place to get away but st.pete/clearwater will stay home.