Pulled over for Noise at Shootout >

Pulled over for Noise at Shootout

Notices

Pulled over for Noise at Shootout

Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jay2boa...57627353450243

Here is the culprit. Was music to my ears!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Not sure if the officers name was on the warning he gave you but I would send an Email to his superior with respect to the Bell BS.

They are fishing for drunks plain and simple. Funny thing is I didn't see any WP until Fri at about 2:00 in the afternoon.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What was his name? I am curious, or his badge number. It should say on warning...
Old 09-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Gary keeps his boat in New Buffalo Michigan. Theres a few REAL nice OL's from Chi!
Well then he's not the only one to receive a noise ticket Shootout weekend. Another OL (regular at LOTO) was stopped for noise. They asked about the exemption for the Shootout and the WP stated that typically they do not enforce it, but he has been gunning for them for awhile and he finally got the opportunity to stop them. This is 2nd hand info, but that's what I was told.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by triple 300s
What was his name? I am curious, or his badge number. It should say on warning...
I left the ticket in the boat so I will have to check this weekend. He really had an issue with expressing his AUTHORITY!!! He got rather irritated when I asked him not to pull up against my boat. His rubrail was beat to heck and my paint is immaculate. Not a good match but he really did not seem to be too worried about it. His ego was definitely fed with yes sir and no sir. It was rather comical the way that he quizzed me multiple times on my name, address, where the boat was moored and other questions to try to trip me up. Ii think it was his way to see if I had been drinking.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

I've had similar experiences on my local lake. I think sometimes they are just a little jealous being left out of the fun.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

You want to know how to get the WP off your back? When he asks if you have been drinking, just say "No, but I sure hope you catch some of drunk idiots I've seen out here. They are a safety hazard."

I'll bet money he/she will leave you alone.

Michael
Old 09-09-2011, 11:31 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
The funniest part of it was that the officer indicated that I was at 92.7 decibels as I was passing him at 200 feet away is why he pulled me over. After the safety inspection, questions and warning tickets were issued he wanted to back up and do a stationary test. I laughed and told him he was wasting both of our time as I would not pass. He agreed and moved on.
Now that's funny. Must've been the same barney five that pulled us over for the same $hit. LMAO He said the boat was 95. something dec's at 200 ft. We said, we think it was only 190 feet away so you're wrong !! Ya wanna measure it ?? Azzwipe wrote a ticket and said that the boat needed to be pulled from the water right away. He was told that we were leaving tomorrow, and we were gonna boat for the rest of the time we were there, so go ahead and write another ticket if it makes you feel important. Also told him that the ticket will be used as toilet paper when we get back to shore, so, ya wanna write another one??? He was'nt too happy with us to say the least. Phuck him, phuck em all, phuckin water pigs.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 09-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That always worried me about pulling up next to the paint.. did he let you get fenders out?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by customryder
That always worried me about pulling up next to the paint.. did he let you get fenders out?
He had a couple of his donkey dick fenders out. I did not think to ask him about getting my fenders out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.