You OL guys are troublemakers.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jayboat
You OL guys are troublemakers.
If your not making trouble your not having any fun!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
you must have been a biker in your previous life....
Old 09-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Registered

If you "offshore guys" ran in the offshore........loud is not a problem. LOL. Lakers!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
If you "offshore guys" ran in the offshore........loud is not a problem. LOL. Lakers!!!!!
All you Ocean guys think you run in rough water until you get a taste of Lake Michigan. I will take your " Lakers" as a compliment!!!! Loud is music to the hears!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All you Ocean guys think you run in rough water until you get a taste of Lake Michigan. I will take your " Lakers" as a compliment!!!! Loud is music to the hears!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Registered

the bell is for sounding when you are anchoring....we were issued one of these in a 42poker fountain last season.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I think our lakes in Upstate NY are annoying with various cop agencies then I hear this and thank GOD!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

You didn't tell me a about that.

They got me last year at night. We were running three boats wide. I don't know how fast we were running but Eddie and Eric were in front of me. He kept trying to get me to tell him how fast I was going that he didn't get me locked on radar. Once he figured out I hadn't been drinking and I told him he was welcome to search the boat that we had no alcohol on board....he let us go. He did check all of our safety equipment and registration and insurance. I opened our cooler and all that was in it was diet Pepsi and water. He just kept on and on about how fast I was going. I told him I was probably going a little fast.....but I was trying to get back to our condo before black dark as we had never been on the lake before. I told him I was watching where I was going and not looking at the speedo. When he cut us loose, I flipped the switch that powered up the chartplotter and it was on the page that had the top speed on it. He saw the 122mph. Then it started all over again. Debbie finally lost it and told him that I had been racing all day and that was earlier in the day. He finally let us go. He said that we were the only sober people that he had pulled over that evening.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
You didn't tell me a about that.

They got me last year at night. We were running three boats wide. I don't know how fast we were running but Eddie and Eric were in front of me. He kept trying to get me to tell him how fast I was going that he didn't get me locked on radar. Once he figured out I hadn't been drinking and I told him he was welcome to search the boat that we had no alcohol on board....he let us go. He did check all of our safety equipment and registration and insurance. I opened our cooler and all that was in it was diet Pepsi and water. He just kept on and on about how fast I was going. I told him I was probably going a little fast.....but I was trying to get back to our condo before black dark as we had never been on the lake before. I told him I was watching where I was going and not looking at the speedo. When he cut us loose, I flipped the switch that powered up the chartplotter and it was on the page that had the top speed on it. He saw the 122mph. Then it started all over again. Debbie finally lost it and told him that I had been racing all day and that was earlier in the day. He finally let us go. He said that we were the only sober people that he had pulled over that evening.
Time to sell you my 42 since it has been labeled by the water patrol as a loud boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.