Pulled over for Noise at Shootout >

Pulled over for Noise at Shootout

Notices

Pulled over for Noise at Shootout

Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pulled over for Noise at Shootout

Did anyone else get pulled over by the water patrol for noise or was I just the lucky one. I thought they gave you a pass for the Shootout. The officer was a real tool.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have pulled you over too!
On a serious note, it seems most people that frequent loto with big power like yours or dry exhaust have donkey d#cks or some type of mufflers
Old 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I remember you telling me about that. In the past those that are in the shootout and have paperwork to prove get a pass on noise restrictions for that weekend. So even if you don't plan to run, just pay $25 for a pass to take one run which would be cheaper than the ticket.

They could have changed that, but that is how it was past years. Sorry, you had to deal with our H20 Nazis. Hopefully you still had a good time and that didn't spoil the rest of your weekend.

It was great meeting you guys and we will look forward to see you next time you come down.

-Josh
Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really think they like to pull you over to see if you have been drinking and the noise was a good excuse. I did not have a drop to drink so he was out of luck for that. He told me the boat had to remain in the slip the rest of the weekend. Well for those that were out you know that did not happen.

Andy, I do not like donkey dicks or any dick for that matter. Glad we do not have those issues on Lake Michigan.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I told you. Glad no ticket was issued. See ya next time around.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Registered

I bet you were pulled over to see about drinking as you stated MO water patrol sometimes a pain they like to give safety checks also. I never have a drop until im back on land for the night
Old 09-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, just checking the newbies for booze... that's LOTO for you!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Registered

It always shocks me when WP pulls you over in the main channel & try to pull their boat up when there are 4 foot washing machine swells going every which way.....sorry to hear about the noise issue. I have to say this though. My nav. light bulb went out at shady gators late one evening. I typically have a spare but didn't at the time. I called MO WP & they showed up with a new bulb in 20 mins. No questions asked. I was impressed.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Did anyone else get pulled over by the water patrol for noise or was I just the lucky one. I thought they gave you a pass for the Shootout. The officer was a real tool.
Do you have the Outerlimits from Chicago?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
I really think they like to pull you over to see if you have been drinking and the noise was a good excuse. I did not have a drop to drink so he was out of luck for that. He told me the boat had to remain in the slip the rest of the weekend. Well for those that were out you know that did not happen.

Andy, I do not like donkey dicks or any dick for that matter. Glad we do not have those issues on Lake Michigan.
I here ya on both accounts, but if they let you fly under the radar??? Probably pulled you over to check out Sherry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.