Notices

42 Chief

Old 10-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Obviously I took the northern route home bro but we will get together soon stud!!!!
Northern route?
I am here till Nov 10th if you get back up here.
Going to be need'n that heat up here soon
Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Northern route?
I am here till Nov 10th if you get back up here.
Going to be need'n that heat up here soon
Not sure if I can make it by then my friend!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:16 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Boatme call me
Old 10-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

I want to thank everyone for there input on the 42 Chief,it has been a great help. All of the things Pappo and Boatme said the boat needed is on the money but trying to get Grady to take 100k for the boat is probably a pipe dream because when it comes down to it he probably woundn"t take less than 200k for the boat. Thanks to everyone again and I hope to have a short list figured out by the end of next month.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:35 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by kcsteve124
I want to thank everyone for there input on the 42 Chief,it has been a great help. All of the things Pappo and Boatme said the boat needed is on the money but trying to get Grady to take 100k for the boat is probably a pipe dream because when it comes down to it he probably woundn"t take less than 200k for the boat. Thanks to everyone again and I hope to have a short list figured out by the end of next month.
Anytime my friend if anything in the North East ends up on that short list call me and I will be happy to take a peak at it!!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kcsteve124
He will own it for a long time......
Old 10-09-2011, 08:54 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by dhlaw
He will own it for a long time......
Clean out your PM box bro or just give me a call when you have a chance 609 317-5466
Old 10-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

kcsteve,

You may want to get in touch with Bobby Saccenti if you had questions on the boat. I would post a picture of the F2 36 Apache "If I could figure that out" ... it is the EXACT SAME bottom. I would think he has had more seat time with this bottom then anyone on the planet. He could tell you about the R&D, who designed it, why it is built the way it is... I am pretty sure he is even responsible for all the interior work in the Chief. He could go over every detail on why the boat is layed out and finished the way it is. If you were serious in even considering this boat, you owe yourself a call to that man. I am sure he would love to tell you all about it. You won't find a more knowledgable individual than him. Lemme know... I know a couple peeps that have his phone number. PM me if you want it.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

.....also if you wanted to do your do diligence on a purchase. You could call Ben @ Precision Power. I towed this boat up to him for PM, and detailing on several occasions. He has a reciept history on the engines ( is certified by Tommy at Chief to work on the motors ), and can tell you about the interior, and hull maintenance as well. He is good people. 616-844-1000. He built the Engines on Wicked Won... So if WW is on your short list, it would do you well to call him anyway. I read the posting on Brett Manires site, says the Mohican engines have 70 hours. I am sure Ben can not only confirm those hours, but can also tell you about the fluid conditions on the drives, trans, blowers, engines. He has been the guy changing them all. Give him a buzz.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered

+1 Yes, Ben is straight up and has driven and worked on the 42 Chief. He also has seat time in WickedWon, Ancestrial Spirit, Primal Instinct, Ruthless and many many more bad Vee's and Cats.
Again, yes Ben built the motors in WW. You will hear a lot more about this guy in the future. His stuff is extremely well built and dependable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.