Originally Posted by wanab
so i take it your not a player?
thats what i thought...
Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 787 Likes on 371 Posts

thats what i thought...
i have nothing to prove to you or anyone on here. p.s. i dont think name calling or threatening someone with "not being a player" will entice more participants. just my 0.02
Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
not all of us live off our parents for a hobby much like yourself

nor are we sponsored by companies like many others...people should stop complaining about the number of entrants if you dont want to hear potential solutions. goes both ways. just playing devils advocate. sometimes the truth hurts. some potential solutions to entice more people would be: food, shirts, dvd's, etc...imagine that. i get such wise @ss responses for asking a simple question like whats included? sorry didnt know that wasnt allowed.
Its what I do for a living so grow up. Were not complaining you are.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Its what I do for a living so grow up. Were not complaining you are.
please re-reade posts 18, 23, and 24. thanks.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have nothing to prove to you or anyone on here. p.s. i dont think name calling or threatening someone with "not being a player" will entice more participants. just my 0.02
and i dont think grinding your sour grapes will help either and has zero to do with this race.

NPBA is one of if not the best racing organization i have experienced and i have seen many in 30 years of racing.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered

and i dont think grinding your sour grapes will help either and has zero to do with this race.

NPBA is one of if not the best racing organization i have experienced and i have seen many in 30 years of racing.
i am glad the npba has been positive for you. it hasnt for me.

in reference to the race, i hope a $hit load of boats show up. i think its a great event but i cant stand when people complain about the # of participants. i take offense to it and so do many others.

on a side note, i think its definitely beneficial to come up with ideas to make it better. im not here to $hit on it but i think a lot of things can be done to improve it i.e. lowering the price and including more goodies. it may sway people to form teams and pool money.

people on here always get bent out of shape over a few suggestions.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cant stand when people complain about the # of participants. i take offense to it and so do many others.
thats good me too. i didnt see where anybody complained about the amount of boats.

the only complaints i see are yours.

i wont get into what i take offence to but it has to do with dumping on someone's thread.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

i didnt see where anybody complained about the amount of boats.

t.
obviously you pick and choose what to read, i have already provided this information in a previous post. please re-read.

in reference to me "dumping" all over someones thread...a simple answer to my original question would have sufficed. ill ask it again: why does this run cost 5x the amount of a usual PR, etc...is it because of insurance, is it because of the goodies you get, is it because you receive food, whats the reason...instead we get into a pissing contest over me playing devils advocate.

Last edited by 1MOSES1; 09-14-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

obviously you pick and choose what to read, i have already provided this information in a previous post. please re-read.

in reference to me "dumping" all over someones thread...a simple answer to my original question would have sufficed. ill ask it again: why does this run cost 5x the amount of a usual PR, etc...is it because of insurance, is it because of the goodies you get, is it because you receive food, whats the reason...instead we get into a pissing contest over me playing devils advocate.
Its a race not a poker run. Look at other race costs.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Its a race not a poker run. Look at other race costs.
you still havent answered my question but i guess thats to be expected. i give up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.