KEY WEST WORLDS - WHO's GOING >

KEY WEST WORLDS - WHO's GOING

Notices

KEY WEST WORLDS - WHO's GOING

Old 09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

How rough is the water normally on the run? Could I make in my 25 Daytona ICC? I did pretty good in Destin out in the ocean but it was pretty smooth.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Yep... Thursday to Monday!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Otis will be in attendance !!! Doing something a little different this year. Me and a few others are leaving from FLL on the Harleys and will be biking it down. Ill be in Florida for a few weeks
Old 09-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by CLA
How rough is the water normally on the run? Could I make in my 25 Daytona ICC? I did pretty good in Destin out in the ocean but it was pretty smooth.
I was just talking about this over on RDP.

I dont know if I'd want to do this run in a 25 Daytona. The first 100 miles would be no sweat for you (inter coastal). But the last 50 miles is on the outside. It's "usually" pretty calm out there but we've been on a few runs and that last 50 (or the first 50 coming home) you had to work for it (and that was in big Cigarette's).

Best call would be to do the run but have someone drive your truck and trailer down that way if you get outside and it's big you can trailer up and drive the rest. Plus you'll be thanking me your truck and trailer is in KW when you're ready to come home; you're liver is nearly demolished and you're head is pounding like a japanese war drum from the non stop partying you've just partaken in....Running 150 miles in a boat home wont sound so good at the end of that weekend.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maryland Powerboat Club is in, about 35-40 of us.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:23 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I was just talking about this over on RDP.

I dont know if I'd want to do this run in a 25 Daytona. The first 100 miles would be no sweat for you (inter coastal). But the last 50 miles is on the outside. It's "usually" pretty calm out there but we've been on a few runs and that last 50 (or the first 50 coming home) you had to work for it (and that was in big Cigarette's).

Best call would be to do the run but have someone drive your truck and trailer down that way if you get outside and it's big you can trailer up and drive the rest. Plus you'll be thanking me your truck and trailer is in KW when you're ready to come home; you're liver is nearly demolished and you're head is pounding like a japanese war drum from the non stop partying you've just partaken in....Running 150 miles in a boat home wont sound so good at the end of that weekend.
Thanks tank! Sounds like a good plan.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Booked....leaving with FPC on Thursday run.
Attached Thumbnails KEY WEST WORLDS - WHO's GOING-picture-455.jpg   KEY WEST WORLDS - WHO's GOING-full.jpg  
Old 09-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Will be there
Old 09-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there...cant wait...Potter is almost done with the new engine!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Otis will be in attendance !!! Doing something a little different this year. Me and a few others are leaving from FLL on the Harleys and will be biking it down. Ill be in Florida for a few weeks
Please make sure you have a drink for me at breakfast First year I wont be there since 2004

Cant wait to see the pics and hear the stories Can somebody check to see if my Racegirl sticker is still on the sign out front of Ricks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.