Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ateco motor/boat shop in IL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/262511-ateco-motor-boat-shop-il.html)

Coolerman 09-18-2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by skydog (Post 3506033)
I tell u what u guys realy SUCK! No clue what u guys are saying....or what u are trying to do but wow! I think u should go get your heads checked!!! Thank u for coming on my post and trying to trash one of my high lights in my boating journey!!!! Well boat is home as of Sat and my buddy and I still smiling ear to ear when they started my boat up!!! Wow hahahaha Vids to come of one of the fastest 27 Daytona around.

Thank you Matt B. Any one needs to talk please call 815 289 2555

Glad to hear of people having a great experience with someone in the marine business! Keep us posted on how the boat runs, we look forward to seeing vids :cool:

boatman22 09-18-2011 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed (Post 3506004)
RunningHot's head just exploded.. :lolhit:

:lolhit::lolhit:

Racerngr1 09-18-2011 07:07 PM

When are you going to take the boat out for the maiden voyage? What are some of the specs on the engine?

dykstra 09-18-2011 08:36 PM

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

skydog 09-19-2011 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Racerngr1 (Post 3506123)
When are you going to take the boat out for the maiden voyage? What are some of the specs on the engine?

As soon as the weather is ok, and the threw hull pick up, boat life glue sets up. We had to move pick up there for good water. The guy i bought the boat from had a pick up off the very back of boat. It was not getting soild water there.

Skydog:evilb:

fountainfan42 09-19-2011 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by skydog (Post 3506439)
As soon as the weather is ok, and the threw hull pick up, boat life glue sets up. We had to move pick up there for good water. The guy i bought the boat from had a pick up off the very back of boat. It was not getting soild water there.

Skydog:evilb:

bring it to the River Shiver run on Oct 2 and we'll see what ya got :party-smiley-004:

skydog 09-19-2011 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by fountainfan42 (Post 3506566)
bring it to the River Shiver run on Oct 2 and we'll see what ya got :party-smiley-004:

Going to I think! What boat u running I will look for u if we go.
Matt :evilb:

fountainfan42 09-19-2011 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by skydog (Post 3506572)
Going to I think! What boat u running I will look for u if we go.
Matt :evilb:

hope your glue's dry by then :eek: will be in Mike Ts AO and you wont have to look to hard we'll be ahead of you and you can have a good look at the rooster tail & tailpipes :lolhit:
Bring it !:eek:

Ateco 09-19-2011 11:46 AM

Skydog, we thank you for your post and your support. You have been a great customer. You listened to our ideas and followed our directions, which resulted in a top notch engine build. Watching the dyno pulls on You Tube and seeing her reach 1100 hp was awesome for us, too. It's nice for us to be able to work with a true boater, also. Keep us posted.

skydog 09-19-2011 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ateco (Post 3506577)
Skydog, we thank you for your post and your support. You have been a great customer. You listened to our ideas and followed our directions, which resulted in a top notch engine build. Watching the dyno pulls on You Tube and seeing her reach 1100 hp was awesome for us, too. It's nice for us to be able to work with a true boater, also. Keep us posted.

I sure will buddy, it has been fun just cant get over Jeffs work!! WOW :coolcowboy::coolcowboy: Might be going out tomorrow for a nice little shake down run!!

Thank you again keep in touch! Skydog