Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
family & Performance Boating Magazine ?? >

family & Performance Boating Magazine ??

Notices

family & Performance Boating Magazine ??

Old 06-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I can only say great things about the magazine content and the fun light hearted style they try to bring through on some of there articles not to mention the fantastic tech articles I just had the chance to truly learn the difference in merc distributor modules with pictures so I could compare it to mine to confirm something I had been wondering about.
Buuutttttt I STILL have a subscription problem and it's really starting to make me crazy. I was charged double on my card then I started to get two mags a month (what am I supposed to read in stereo) then I started to receive this is your last issue better pay up notices. I just got another one this week and have tried to clear this up at least twice over the last few month's.
What's cool about this is that Warren will contact you himself (nice guy to talk to) and start the make it right procedure himself. I just can't imagine the editor of any magazine taking the time to worry about and personally handle a small subscription problem.
But enough already Warren I think your going to have to hold somebody’s hand and actually type up the change order. One more thing thanks for the free issue of your new truck magazine it should do well. What do I get for free this month

FB020781-K205F3
email
419-466-3920
Old 06-14-2002, 11:49 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When this subject came back up I remembered hoW much I liked the mag but had not gotten one in months,e-mailed Warren direct, Debbie called just now,turns out I had paid last year but only got one issue. She is sending me all back issues I missed plus extending my subscription at no charge. That is great customer service. One thing she pointed out that we should remember,how could she know I had a problem if I didn't tell her?Anyone with a problem with F&PB subscritions,call them, they will do the right thing.
Old 06-14-2002, 12:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Warren,
Great Mag, keep up the good work!
Chris Reindl
Old 06-14-2002, 10:18 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Great mag, I subscribe and enjoy all of the how to articles relating to performance upgrades.