Like Tree1Likes

OK, I just finish my Dragon, check it out!

Reply
Old 09-29-2011, 08:29 PM
  #21
Registered User
Gold Member
 
32hustlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
My Boats: 32 hustler "rare air"
Posts: 214
Default

i love the look of the dragons but that bustle just makes the boat, amazing finished product you sir just made me run out and buy a lottery ticket
32hustlin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM
  #22
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

lOOKS BAD A$$
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 PM
  #23
Registered
Trade Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Port Richey, Florida
My Boats: 1978 Cigarette 24 - APBA A-46 "Lap Dancer", 1989 Scarab Excel 28
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
That engine compartment is insane!! So's the cockpit!

Great job! Looks awesome.
Yes it is...doesn't even look like the engines are fully rigged.

Most impressive finished project!!

Not a fan of the tan interior with all the grey tones, but that's an owner choice and totally personal.

Can't wait to see some speed pics of it being driven "in anger" on the water, should look unbelievable!!

Kudos to Marine Concepts and all those involved, you all must feel proud of that beauty!!.

Just do me one favor, straighten out the stainless trim at the center base of the windshield..it's driving me NUTS...LOL

78CIG24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:22 PM
  #24
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

amazing!
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:33 PM
  #25
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: None of your business
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits INCOGNITO
Posts: 637
Default

Looking good, came out beautiful, congrats
richanton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 PM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LOTO
Posts: 1,200
Default

Randy the boat looks outstanding!! I got the chance to look at it at Nauti's shop. Not to sound like Wiggler, but why isn't it rigged staggered?
redbud35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 PM
  #27
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78CIG24 View Post
Yes it is...doesn't even look like the engines are fully rigged.

Most impressive finished project!!

Not a fan of the tan interior with all the grey tones, but that's an owner choice and totally personal.

Can't wait to see some speed pics of it being driven "in anger" on the water, should look unbelievable!!

Kudos to Marine Concepts and all those involved, you all must feel proud of that beauty!!.

Just do me one favor, straighten out the stainless trim at the center base of the windshield..it's driving me NUTS...LOL

Here you go!
Attached Thumbnails
OK, I just finish my Dragon, check it out!-dragon.jpg  
marine concepts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:10 PM
  #28
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lake of the Ozarks
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbud35 View Post
Randy the boat looks outstanding!! I got the chance to look at it at Nauti's shop. Not to sound like Wiggler, but why isn't it rigged staggered?
Because the boat wasnt rigged that way from the factory, it would have cost way to much to gain 3 mph. Beside i like all the room I have, and better manners all around.
marine concepts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:12 PM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 36 Concept / Y2K Superboat/39 Nor-Tech/. 40 MTI
Posts: 1,200
Default

Cool and very diffrent looking boat.
boating37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:30 PM
  #30
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LOTO
Posts: 1,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine concepts View Post
Because the boat wasnt rigged that way from the factory, it would have cost way to much to gain 3 mph. Beside i like all the room I have, and better manners all around.
Makes sense. It's outstanding all the way around.
redbud35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.