Notices

Dwi

Old 09-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dwi

Tonight about 2000 ft from my house some drunk idiot lost control of his truck at what appears to be high speed and hit three kids who were on there bikes in there driveway.I don't know how but they are not seriously injured.One kid went over the truck after hitting the windshield
When I got there there was a bike under the truck and everyone was screaming.It was a scene that I will never forget so please remember this because there needs to be zero tolerance on this issue and even more so with the kind of boats we all own.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Dwi

If You Get F#cked Up................type Dont Drive..........
Old 09-17-2006, 01:14 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Apart from the DWI, hopefully he will be charged with aggravated assault or similar and will see some jail time.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
No give him the electric chair hang everybody in his family burn his house down Give me a break thank god no one was killed I don"t care if he was drunk as a skunk do you really think these types of crimes are planned or on purpose??Every time I read a newspaper I get sick to my stomach the guy made a terrible mistake driving while drinking and causing this but as I said in other posts do you guys have mirrors in there house or are they all saints it can happen to any one of us I hope it don"t but it can!PS I lost a sister by a drunk I forgave him as should all!
Accidents can happen to any of us but DWI is not an accident.This guy was in his early 20s and it turns out that this will be his second DWI I can't wait for his third.If he takes responsibility for his actions yes you can forgive but he still needs to be held accountable.And let me also add it looks like he hit the kids while trying to get away after the first impact (stone wall) so if he had just stoped kids would not have been hit...sorry thats planned
Old 09-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

SLANDREW

Drinking and then driving IS NOT AN ACCIDENT OR A MISTAKE.
IT IS A CHOICE.
It is a sign of stupidity.
There is NO excuse for being drunk behind the wheel no matter what.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

You hurt someone when you are impaired........you are incarcerated........give it some thought..........jail......has to many bars and all the wrong type.......m.m.........when f%cked up ......stick to the keyboard.......
Old 09-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I lost a sister by a drunk I forgave him as should all!
I couldn't
Old 09-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
SLANDREW

Drinking and then driving IS NOT AN ACCIDENT OR A MISTAKE.
IT IS A CHOICE.
It is a sign of stupidity.
There is NO excuse for being drunk behind the wheel no matter what.
I agree.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Registered

I also agree now lets talk about eating,cell phones, putting make up on reading, playing with GPS, pills, age, vision,lap tops,bald tires, bad brakes,overloaded,obstructed view,usafe roads,bad lighting I guess they never caused accident better build a lot more courthouses every azzhole on here never went to an affair and drove home I think not 1 answer outlaw liquor try it or outlaw cigerettes try it! does revenue ring a bell Did you know the head of MADD crashed drunk as a skunk upstate if he tried to take off fry him other than that it was a stupid mistake that he will pay for the rest of his life
You seem more concerned about this guy than the kids.Maybe the kid who broke his windshield with his head should offer to pay for it.
You plan how to get home before the first drink not after the tenth.You just don't get it sorry (which he never said) means nothing when some 12 year old is spitting up blood on the side of the road
Old 09-17-2006, 09:32 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

No give him the electric chair hang everybody in his family burn his house down Give me a break thank god no one was killed I don"t care if he was drunk as a skunk do you really think these types of crimes are planned or on purpose??Every time I read a newspaper I get sick to my stomach the guy made a terrible mistake driving while drinking and causing this but as I said in other posts do you guys have mirrors in there house or are they all saints it can happen to any one of us I hope it don"t but it can!PS I lost a sister by a drunk I forgave him as should all!
I'm not advocating the chair, however he was speeding in a residential area, a bad driver and drunk besides. He needs some time in jail to reconsider his decisions

Or are you saying that he was not responsible because he was drunk

Quick Reply: Dwi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.