Caribbean Vacation Anyone?? >

Caribbean Vacation Anyone??

Notices

Caribbean Vacation Anyone??

Old 10-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Caribbean Vacation Anyone??

My gf and I were on a 7 night cruise in the caribbean back in august and loved it. We want to go down again in January as a break from old man winter but not sure what to do. A long weekend would be great something less expensive, we just want warm beaches and cold tiki bars. We thought of doing another cruise but was wondering if anyone knows of any good spots in the Caribbean to fly into at a reasonable price.

We loved St Thomas so something along those lines would be awesome.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Antigua, but book early for the cheaper fares. Wonderful beaches. Go to Shirley's Heights on a Sunday night for a good time
Old 10-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

hard for me to pick one island that I like better then the others but check this thread out and it may get you to want to go to St. Maarten or AnguIlla.......

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...xperience.html
Old 10-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Atlantis in the Bahamas is a beautiful place. They are running some winter specials for "free companion" airfare.

I just got back from a 7 Day eastern cruise on Carnival. I thought St. Thomas was the best of the stops, by far.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Registered

Not exactly what you asked for but we make an annual winter trip to the miami boat show. We go from wed to monday and have a blast. I think its feb 17th this year. Weather is normally nice and we do the boat show thing then also hit south beach for some more fun.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

I'm kinda partial to this place.

Actually, just about any place in the BVI works for me.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Virgin Gorda, BVI.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Just went to The Jewel resort in Jamaica. Its a smaller ALL INCLUSIVE resort with beautiful pools, beaches, and weather. Lots to do, but I opted to lay on the beach, play volleyball, and sit at the pool bar...all afternoon! I think it was like 2100. for both of us. 5 day/4 night stay including flights.... We went in September, the price changes depending when u go. We will be going back.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

We are getting on the Disney "Dream" tomorrow for a 4 day cruise, (my 1st cruise) can't wait to see what "Cruising" is all about. Still going to be disappointed if they don't let me drive the BOAT!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
We are getting on the Disney "Dream" tomorrow for a 4 day cruise, (my 1st cruise) can't wait to see what "Cruising" is all about. Still going to be disappointed if they don't let me drive the BOAT!
If you like Disney, you will LOVE the Disney Cruise. It is all things Disney. Even the ships horn is Disney Themed.. The service is top notch!! We have done Disney Cruises 2 years in a row, and this year decided to go Carnival.

A Few Tips. Do not skip their evening shows. Also get off the boat early when at Castaway Cay. This is thier private island. When you get off, make your way all the way down to the end of the beach. You can sit in the water, in a chair, undisturbed for hours... ALso if you stop in Nassau, take a taxi to Atlantis and pay the $100 a person for a day pass to the water park. As step as $100 a person sounds, trust me. It is worth every penny.

If you are traveling with children, take advantage of the Kids activities. Disney will give you a pager so you can check your kids in with the activities center and when your kids have had enuff, Disney will page you. This works on the boat and at Castaway Cay. We had a hard time keeping our daughter out of the kids club......

We skipped Disney this year, but will be booking the 4 day cruise again next year.

Last edited by low_psi; 10-05-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.