Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this  sat. >

Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this sat.

Notices

Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this sat.

Old 06-12-2002, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this sat.

This is the weekend for the Golden Eagle Poker Run at lake Eufaula, Oklahoma..... Based out of Eufaula Cove Marina, there will be $10,000 1st place, $5,000 2nd place & 3rd place prizes also.
230 entries so far. entry is $175.00....the more the merrier!!!

Be There....if your from the area, it's going to be a great sunny weekend, the "Island" / the "Cut" is calling. Many late evening surprises to be seen on the beaches!!.....leave the little ones at home after dusk!! Good times for all!
Old 06-12-2002, 03:54 PM
283CHECK

Default We are going

Have 4 boats for sure 5 if ours is done 14 people all heading out of KC 11 am friday morning. Looking forward to the weekend!!

Chris

Old 06-12-2002, 04:16 PM
Registered

Chris,
come say hello at "the Cut"...just look for a Formula 312 with a big green wave down the side!
I will probably be wearing an OSO or Formula Racing cap at Eufaula Cove on the dock....so speak up!!

See ya' there
Old 06-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Mrs 283Check

Looks like our boat won't be done but we'll be down there with our friends in a 33 Formula - Tankei, 28 Sunsation - Hangin' Around, 26 Crownline - Shamu and Gordo in his One Vision Racing Active Thunder. I hope I got all the sizes right. If not I'm sure one of the guys will correct me Looking forward to the trip even though we're a little disappointed to once again be making the trip without our boat.

Cyndi

Old 06-12-2002, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Lake Perry Crowd, hope all goes well this weekend!! Wish we were going!! But, maybe next year!!
Old 06-13-2002, 09:45 AM
Registered

Cyndi- I will try to locate ya'll, will you gather at the cut/island with everyone else or ?
Look forward to meeting your bunch....
Gonna be a fun day....I found out last night that my boat will definetly be ready....today! Then I gotta clean it up.

Look for the black OSO cap at the morning start on the dock & introduce yourselves. We need to show an OSO presence there!!
Old 06-13-2002, 02:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

George, several of us are really looking forward to Sat at Eufaula.
My wife and I went out Tuesday and looked over the lake. The "Cut" area is really nice. We like the sand at the beaches, and I can only begin to thank what might happen in the evenings, after the Lasses partake in some afternoon liquid refreshments. We will be bringing down the Eliminator, along with a Scarab and maybe Garys Baja. As of Tuesday there were close to 275 entries I was told after eating lunch at Gators.
Anyone that want to say HI, just look for the Eliminator Daytona 28 with the Pregnant Chick onboard. ( Don't tell my wife I said That)
Old 06-13-2002, 03:41 PM
Registered

Robert, I still find it funny that NO ONE questions the Fountain38 when you talk about your Eliminator!! Some of us know the story, but I have never seen it questioned on OSO !! I sent you a PM, see you all Saturday morning!!
Old 06-13-2002, 11:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

Wish I could change the old Screen name but Old habits are hard to change. Saturday, I unveil the new name for the Eliminator. Its been hard to come up with a good one but my friend did. since most people won't be at Eufaula Sat ill spill the beans here at OSO. Since most people are behind me or following me (haha) How does "SHOWN-TAIL" sound. Will, it's the best I could come up with anyway. It will look really good with some "Tail" laying out on the sun deck. You think?????
See ya sat.

will
Old 06-14-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

....wait a minute.... I thought the wife was "prego"!! But I guess any "tail" will do !!

NOTICE: A bunch of us are meeting (7:30a.m. !) at the Porum Landing (Duchess Creek) launch ramps as there are two of them & there is more parking available for trailers. Eufaula Cove only has one ramp & limited parking.
To get there: Take I-40 east of US69 5 miles, take exit 270 south 11 miles to stop sign, turn left go 3 miles to the Duchess Creek Marina sign (CAUTION: single lane bridge before the marina!!) turn right & enter the park ($2.00 launch fee). These ramps are protected most of the time from any wind that may be blowing.

This is going to be great!!

Quick Reply: Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this sat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.