Liberty Out at American Marine Holdings >

Liberty Out at American Marine Holdings

Notices

Liberty Out at American Marine Holdings

Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I was planning on sending my Donzi ZRC to the Fountain/Donzi facotry for a refurb - is that a bad idea considering this new development?
skip all the BS, what-ifs, doubts, etc... contact RF.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,694 Likes on 1,208 Posts

Originally Posted by triple 300s
skip all the BS, what-ifs, doubts, etc... contact RF.
Here is the latest news as of this morning, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-of-weeks.html.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:59 AM
www.LEGENDMARINEGROUP.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

I would give RF a shot at it
[email protected]
Old 10-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Right

Sure, had nothing to do with games and no money or warranty problems did it?

My guess Big R working with local investors and bank already.

It's a dran shame, hopefully life will be brought back for Fountain and the 1 BILLION dollars of them that have been sold over last 30 years.

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Here is the latest news as of this morning, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-of-weeks.html.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
Sure, had nothing to do with games and no money or warranty problems did it?

My guess Big R working with local investors and bank already.

It's a dran shame, hopefully life will be brought back for Fountain and the 1 BILLION dollars of them that have been sold over last 30 years.

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
As well as Pro Line and Donzi. It would be a shame to see any of those brands disappear!!!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered

Like the last depression, this one is continuing to destroy boating and other recreational enterprises, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, this depression is worse than the "great depression" because we can't use a war to get us out: wars helped us get into this one.

Even during WW2, WW1 was called "the great war." Now, its just WWI. Soon, we will call this depression WWD2 (world wide depression 2).

I am not at all surprised that people who try a business strategy that was very risky in good times (highly leveraged, high debt load, in a limited growth mature industry) fail today. If you don't have your own capital, you really can't be a capitalist.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by carcrash
Like the last depression, this one is continuing to destroy boating and other recreational enterprises, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, this depression is worse than the "great depression" because we can't use a war to get us out: wars helped us get into this one.

Even during WW2, WW1 was called "the great war." Now, its just WWI. Soon, we will call this depression WWD2 (world wide depression 2).

I am not at all surprised that people who try a business strategy that was very risky in good times (highly leveraged, high debt load, in a limited growth mature industry) fail today. If you don't have your own capital, you really can't be a capitalist.
your so right about the war/and the great depression.wars of the past were good for this country.now,like you said,the war is what dug us a deep hole.but hey,wasnt it worth it to free all those good people over in the middle east and make there country a safer,better place.just because people are losing everything in this country,and stores are closing and jobs lost ,doesnt mean we should be mad about it.uncle sam is going to take care of it all,and if that fails,then all of those,,,,,great people that have reliled on out $$ and help will come to our aid,,,,,,,,right.lol