Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Liberty Pulls Out on Fountain, Donzi & ProLine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263680-liberty-pulls-out-fountain-donzi-proline.html)

FountainDealer.com 10-07-2011 03:04 PM

Liberty Pulls Out on Fountain, Donzi & ProLine

PRESS RELEASE

Liberty Ceases Providing Management Services to
American Marine Holdings

Boca Raton, FL and Washington, NC – October 7, 2011: Liberty makes the following announcement regarding its participation in American Marine Holdings (AMH), which includes the boat brands Donzi, Fountain and Pro-Line.

Effective today, Liberty has ceased providing management services to AMH and Liberty’s affiliate has transferred its nominee ownership interest in AMH to FCC, LCC d/b/a First Capital, a portfolio company of HIG Capital. Liberty has enjoyed its part in steering the company through the very difficult times that the boat manufacturing industry has experienced recently, and wishes FCC continued success with AMH in the future.

Starting in 1964, Donzi, Pro-Line and Fountain have established themselves national and international recognized brand leaders in offshore powerboat racing, performance and recreational fishing tournaments, the performance Cruiser marketplace, while building a loyal, worldwide customer base. The three brands are manufactured in a modern 250,000 square-foot facility on the Pamlico River in Eastern North Carolina.

Strip Poker 388 10-07-2011 04:01 PM

Turned/steering it around,Was it even a year?

sy goldberg 10-07-2011 04:54 PM

Patrick Henry March 23,1775

He summed it up "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH",and yes I was there when he said it.:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

Chuck 10-07-2011 07:15 PM

That didn't take long. How long till Reggie is back?

Catmando 10-07-2011 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg (Post 3522282)
He summed it up "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH",and yes I was there when he said it.:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

You didn't mention me. Didn't you see me? :lolhit:

Kelly O 10-07-2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3522364)
That didn't take long. How long till Reggie is back?

Speaking of making a return............any news on your end ??

Chuck 10-08-2011 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kelly O (Post 3522370)
Speaking of making a return............any news on your end ??

I may have some big news to release soon. As far as the boat goes, it should be in the Miami Boat Show.

Rattlesnake Jake 10-08-2011 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3522550)
I may have some big news to release soon. As far as the boat goes, it should be in the Miami Boat Show.

That's good to hear Chuck. Best of luck..:drink:

Kelly O 10-08-2011 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3522550)

That's great to hear. Hope you get some seat time today.