Who is Still making a non stepped hull? >

Who is Still making a non stepped hull?

Notices

Who is Still making a non stepped hull?

Old 10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

First of all love the Cougars. I have to say I constantly am hearing from the same Sutphen cheerleaders about how they are the best and have more race wins then everyone else blah blah blah. Now I have to say when I was a kid I always liked the Sutphen look, although I also thought my acid washed jeans, Reebok's and mullet where cool at the same time I just don't understand how these boats have become the best kept secret in boating with the ride being second to none. When I look for a new boat my criteria is 1. do I like it? 2. Will it do the things I am looking for? 3. what will the resale be? Will it hold up to the style of boating I do? 4. can I afford it? I however don't care if someone broke a record or if some stripped down version with the best parts with a pro driver won a race with it. I love how a few state their opinion and argue it like it was a fact. Get over yourselves. The other thing that blows me away is how fast everyones boat goes and how fast they are in rough water but it never seems to happen when anyone is around.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey watch the mullet comments! My buddy with the Activethunder still sports one.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Hey watch the mullet comments! My buddy with the Activethunder still sports one.
Really? my buddy with the Active Thunder has one too......
Old 10-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Ya not kidding. Must be a "cult" thing.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Isn't that a cult thing like CIGs and Gold Chains???

Hmmmm...wonder what all the Fountain guys accessorize with...

Nevermind, I think I know...

"Ha-cha-cha-cha"

Old 10-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the only way you are going to find the right boat for yourself is get in and go for a ride in all different models. i'm sure if you ask around there are people more than willing to take you for a ride, myself included. if you ever come to the buffalo ny area i would be happy to help you make a decision and take you for a ride. start with the basics and number one on my list would be "looks." if you don't like the way the boat looks, i'm sure you don't want it no matter how it preforms. it's like being single, walking into a bar and saying to your buddy "check out that fat chick, she's probably got a great personality". NOPE.. if she's not a looker in your opinion you're probably not going any further
Old 10-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
the only way you are going to find the right boat for yourself is get in and go for a ride in all different models. i'm sure if you ask around there are people more than willing to take you for a ride, myself included. if you ever come to the buffalo ny area i would be happy to help you make a decision and take you for a ride. start with the basics and number one on my list would be "looks." if you don't like the way the boat looks, i'm sure you don't want it no matter how it preforms. it's like being single, walking into a bar and saying to your buddy "check out that fat chick, she's probably got a great personality". NOPE.. if she's not a looker in your opinion you're probably not going any further
Hahahahaha! .....true
Old 10-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey 4195, I clearly stated earlier in this blog (39' Sutphen) that I would go out with any one, in any water and I am sure I will keep up (comparable boat/power of course). I am not stating an opinion and arguing it like it was a fact. I am done for this season, but remember this for next season. I am in MA. so your not far away. Your welcome up here any time.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:43 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Pat just cut his mullet off 2 weeks ago.
Everyone else will follow soonest.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by benjen
Hey 4195, I clearly stated earlier in this blog (39' Sutphen) that I would go out with any one, in any water and I am sure I will keep up (comparable boat/power of course). I am not stating an opinion and arguing it like it was a fact. I am done for this season, but remember this for next season. I am in MA. so your not far away. Your welcome up here any time.
Comparable boat, comparable power. Im not sure 4195's stepped Tiger and your 39 Sutphen are comparable as far as hull design goes. If he had a 38 TG flat bottom, thats comparable I think.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.