Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4yx9STz9A
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Comanche, those Apache vids are amazing. Theres noting out there that can run that water at 100 MPH as well as the 47 Apache( Meshinsky boat). Even though the vid is 20 yrs old, I think its pretty amazing even to todays standards.

Last edited by kreed; 11-08-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Comanche, those Apache vids are amazing. Theres noting out there that can run that water at 100 MPH as well as the 47 Apache( Meshinsky boat). Even though the vid is 20 yrs old, I think its pretty amazing even to todays standards.
So what youare really saying is call BS on Pats comment that a 47 Outerlimits can do it
Old 11-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Im going on my 4th year of OPA racing now...I started in a straight bottom 27 Avanti and Im currently in a stepped/padded Kryptonite. The Kryptonite is BETTER in rough water. Period.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Ok bud, technology has surpassed the straight bottom, we have color TVs now, efi injection, a sandwich made with pancakes instead of bread...5 blade props......imagine that haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpzF3y7QIM&NR=1

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE OUT FRONT
Pat I love you but....you could do this same run in a hydro stream. I want to see a video of an Outerlimits tearing it up in rough water, who care that the boat runs 140mph in flat water.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47VAeGUu6w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqkaUzKJ50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA7m7hTsJsg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50kbN0eT6A
Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok bud, technology has surpassed the straight bottom, we have color TVs now, efi injection, a sandwich made with pancakes instead of bread...5 blade props......imagine that haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpzF3y7QIM&NR=1

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE OUT FRONT
nice looking boat and very fast in that 1 to 2 foot water.
do you have any video of that boat catching some air in maybe 4 to 6 footer's , that would be sweet
thank's
mike
Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread turns down hill, do you think I'd own an OL if it didn't preform beyond all my expectations? I've run in seriously rough seas...the boat does what it should. I've driven a few other models, throttled......all in snotty weather...the boats do it Frank. Very well I might add... are you running in huge seas like that all the time NO..so why would you want a PIG of a boat to run around when 90% of the time, you're running in less than 3s...and here we go...now I'm going to to have to listen to every Apache owner, ***** and moan...I don't care...these threads are stupid...and always end up in the toilet..

Apache isn't the only boat out there that can...granted, it does it well, but it's a straight bottom with massive displacement, what do you expect?

Im glad a boat with no cabin, a 3 man bolster, 3 engines, a center crash box that weighs 16,000+ , oh and is 47ft long can run in rough water...well so can the 50 Mystics, are we going to start attacking mystic now?

Quick, let me rent a chopper and every time I go out I'll be sure to get some nasty air shots in big water, just so I can post them online...ha no offense to anyone but come on...you want to see how they perform...go for a ride in one...this is turning into a "no they didn't thread" just like the crap that was posted in the first thread when they won the race around long island...

Apparently you can't say anything good about Outerlimits...and it's quite stupid considering god forbid anyone say anything about Cigarette...everyone's a non believer...

Dan is dan, he will always respond, but I'm taking his side on some of the stuff he posts, because all he's doing is promoting the manufacture he's working for..and die hard loves..so what's so bad about that, if he worked for Cigarette, he'd BE GREAT...this is like a bunch of kids on the playground...and no, it's *ucking stupid...**** if it were Fountain...we'd hear it too...oh man, why do they have such great shots, because Reggie pissed away a ton of money making his RACE TEAM a poker run team...lets not even go there...

So there ya go...

after all....

some powerboats just need some heroes..... (that was just too tempting)

and that apache was NOT running 100...

Last edited by WildThing47; 11-08-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

This thread turns down hill, do you think I'd own an OL if it didn't preform beyond all my expectations? I've run in seriously rough seas...the boat does what it should. I've driven a few other models, throttled......all in snotty weather...the boats do it Frank. Very well I might add... are you running in huge seas like that all the time NO..so why would you want a PIG of a boat to run around when 90% of the time, you're running in less than 3s...and here we go...now I'm going to to have to listen to every Apache owner, ***** and moan...I don't care...these threads are stupid...and always end up in the toilet..

Apache isn't the only boat out there that can...granted, it does it well, but it's a straight bottom with massive displacement, what do you expect?

Im glad a boat with no cabin, a 3 man bolster, 3 engines, a center crash box that weighs 16,000+ , oh and is 47ft long can run in rough water...well so can the 50 Mystics, are we going to start attacking mystic now?

Quick, let me rent a chopper and every time I go out I'll be sure to get some nasty air shots in big water, just so I can post them online...ha no offense to anyone but come on...you want to see how they perform...go for a ride in one...this is turning into a "no they didn't thread" just like the crap that was posted in the first thread when they won the race around long island...

Apparently you can't say anything good about Outerlimits...and it's quite stupid considering god forbid anyone say anything about Cigarette...everyone's a non believer...

Dan is dan, he will always respond, but I'm taking his side on some of the stuff he posts, because all he's doing is promoting the manufacture he's working for..and die hard loves..so what's so bad about that, if he worked for Cigarette, he'd BE GREAT...this is like a bunch of kids on the playground...and no, it's *ucking stupid...**** if it were Fountain...we'd hear it too...oh man, why do they have such great shots, because Reggie pissed away a ton of money making his RACE TEAM a poker run team...lets not even go there...

So there ya go...

after all....

some powerboats just need some heroes..... (that was just too tempting)

and that apache was NOT running 100...
Wow you need to let up on the coffee
Old 11-08-2011, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha oh christ....

Thanks Frank...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.