Who is Still making a non stepped hull? >

Who is Still making a non stepped hull?

Notices

Who is Still making a non stepped hull?

Old 11-14-2011, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I guess the apache cat design is flawed according to you, because apparently you stated earlier that hull design has entirely to do with stuffing, no effect on the water. To be quite honest I'm really over what ever it is you're trying to keep at..

I'm happy the drivers are alright...the canopy was still ripped open on this as well...great, the boat survived, who cares about the boat, it's the people that are what's important..

Where exactly are you going with this?

By your standards, I guess those two skaters were poorly built...I REALLY suggest you back off this topic...

Just curious, how does your boat run, ever make it to any poker runs?
Old 11-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let's have another look at the OL
......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrYqs-OAKE
Old 11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

When put under extreme conditions, boats break. It happens. There was a 32 Cobra called Yes-Express that blew apart in the Atlantic City World Championships in the late 80s. Did it stop me from buying our new 32 Cobra raceboat? Nope.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Let's have another look at the OL
......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrYqs-OAKE
whats your end game?
Its getting old and its the same bull sh!t on multiple threads.

Apaches are fast tugboats that are bulletproof, tried and true. They have no steps and excel in rough stuff. Great , almost everybody on oso is aware of that!

outerlimits are lighter more modern boats using different composites. They too are tried and true. they have steps and excel on calmer water but can hang in the rough stuff too. Again almost everybody here knows that.

So whats your point with this apache vs outerlimits b.s. which isnt the thread topic btw
Old 11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

My only post to this thread is that the "only" OL your posting about was laid up by Lazzara yachts as Dick Lazzara was the owner of the boat. It was OL molds and rigging just not the layup schedule. So you may want to know the facts instead of basing all your information on youtube videos. Also..........SUTPHEN!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
instead of basing all your information on youtube videos. Also..........SUTPHEN!
They are so entertaining though........Got any good Sutphen ones?
Pleasure Seeker or the like?
Old 11-14-2011, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why I'm selling my boat is simple...I built it for reliability...and cruising...I've decided to go faster AND BIGGER....yet another innately stupid comment......you really are a piece of work...

All you live to do is plug your own bull**** and hate on everyone else no matter what kind of boat is out there, and continually bashing and making fun of boats coming apart...just insults pisses off everyone...your comments show you have 0 respect for racers in the sport...or anyone running out other than 20 year old apaches...I said it before I said it again, but obviously you don't get the point....and I'm not going off again on it...

Keep making fun of boats coming apart and tragic accidents in light of what's happened in key west...

I personally don't care about your stupid opinions....so go ahead, but don't start attacking me or saying things about what I decide to do with my boat...it isn't any of your business, nor is it appropriate...

Oh great, now the boats aren't great because there aren't any online videos....here we go....
Old 11-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey MH42......You shouldn't even be on this thread with your OL is the best bs. Now you're not happy. Too bad!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-14-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scarab63
whats your end game?
Its getting old and its the same bull sh!t on multiple threads.

Apaches are fast tugboats that are bulletproof, tried and true. They have no steps and excel in rough stuff. Great , almost everybody on oso is aware of that!

outerlimits are lighter more modern boats using different composites. They too are tried and true. they have steps and excel on calmer water but can hang in the rough stuff too. Again almost everybody here knows that.

So whats your point with this apache vs outerlimits b.s. which isnt the thread topic btw
He's point is to make us understand that nice boats with comfy cabins that run 130-140 mph are gay, and steps are made by satan himself.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by A.O. Razor
He's point is to make us understand that nice boats with comfy cabins that run 130-140 mph are gay, and steps are made by satan himself.
This guy is impossible....

+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.