Notices

Maximus (Speed God)

Old 06-14-2002, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maximus (Speed God)

Your mailbox was full so I`m using this venue.That number u threw at me was right were I needed to be.I can`t wait till we at OPBA have our own click of cats that are ready to ROCK anywere we want.These are the icons of our club founder so the more the better.I might ck out vinyl with Ryan over there in Sarasota.Are u going to the Holday Inn for the Suncoast Grand Prix?I`m making some calls this week with my partner about hooking up.The weather on my 22zx is the only thing I sweat,but I can be back to the hotel fast its so close.These things (30 Spectre) tend to rule my life till its on my trailer in my yard I eat and sleep this boat,but if its to be it will be,but not soon enough.
Old 06-14-2002, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default i cleaned it out

Yeah I'll be down there for the Poker Run (PRA) Should be a great run heading south. Staying at the Ritz or Hyatt. Yeah the storms usally roll through in the afternoon but were back at the dock by then.

Maximus