Does anyone know about these boats Warhawk >

Does anyone know about these boats Warhawk

Notices

Does anyone know about these boats Warhawk

Old 10-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know about these boats Warhawk

I had one of their T-20 outboard boats and loved it. I am looking at their T-26's. I am looking a putting a big block with a bravo drive. I have a couple of questions....

Does anyone know anything boat these boats? I am sure they were copied for some thing can anyone tell what they were copied from? The ower of the company claims the boat should run over 100 with 600hp. He does AWESOME work, like I said I have owed one of his smaller boats before. What should I be looking for in a bravo drive? I would like something to hold under 800 hp I live on a lake so not much wave jumping (none at all). Where would be the best place to find a DEAL on a drive and gimble?

Thansk for all the help in advance i am sure i will have more questions....

Here is a link to the boat I talking about
http://www.warhawkboats.com/index.ph...id=8&Itemid=67
Old 10-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Registered

You should look into a B-max modified bravo outdrive from the Bravo Shop.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 10-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered

Thansk I will look into that.

Anyone know anything about the TX-26 Warhawk boat?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

I think the hull started as an American Offshore/Chris-Cat with lots of mods by Jim.Deck is all original ,if I recall.Jim does excellent glass work,a true craftsman.Have heard from a couple of sources that it runs really nice with stock bbc power,tho I have not personally run one.Saw the first one Jim built,very nice workmanship.Warhawk has done lots of glass work for us over the years,great company to deal with.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
I think the hull started as an American Offshore/Chris-Cat with lots of mods by Jim.Deck is all original ,if I recall.Jim does excellent glass work,a true craftsman.Have heard from a couple of sources that it runs really nice with stock bbc power,tho I have not personally run one.Saw the first one Jim built,very nice workmanship.Warhawk has done lots of glass work for us over the years,great company to deal with.
Yea his work is AWESOME thats why I am considering having him build me a new boat.

Anyone ever been in one?