Notices

Server issues??

Old 10-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Page load times have been deteriorating all week. Also last week I noticed a glitch that I could not see several pages of a thread when I was signed in, could see them if I logged out. (Ed Cozzie's Beware thread.)
Anyone notice that the search feature take s long time for the last year or so?
Old 10-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi everyone, new to the site. I have lurked a long time but decided to make my first post.....
Old 10-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
Hi everyone, new to the site. I have lurked a long time but decided to make my first post.....
Welcome Ted!! I see your new to offshore and looking for a boat. I have a 1999 Cigapache 37 footer built by fountain. Ex race boat made of solid resin. Those inferior companies add fiberglass to there resin as a thickener (to save money) We all know glass is brittle and breaks. This boat is solid resin, no cheap glass to fall aprt on you. Power is twin 454 chevy bigblock truck engines modified to be 750 horespower. Pure race motors but since there truck motors they are indestructable!! Drives are OMC (original mercruiser company) not the current mercury that builds stuff in china but real grade a American equipment. If you send me $1000 today I can hold it for you and you can seatrial it at your convienence. just bring a helmet because this is a real championship winning race boat!!!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Welcome Ted!! I see your new to offshore and looking for a boat. I have a 1999 Cigapache 37 footer built by fountain. Ex race boat made of solid resin. Those inferior companies add fiberglass to there resin as a thickener (to save money) We all know glass is brittle and breaks. This boat is solid resin, no cheap glass to fall aprt on you. Power is twin 454 chevy bigblock truck engines modified to be 750 horespower. Pure race motors but since there truck motors they are indestructable!! Drives are OMC (original mercruiser company) not the current mercury that builds stuff in china but real grade a American equipment. If you send me $1000 today I can hold it for you and you can seatrial it at your convienence. just bring a helmet because this is a real championship winning race boat!!!
Congrats on the funniest thing I have ever read on OSO, keep in mind I am drunk.....
Old 10-30-2011, 05:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I've seen this boat in person...I actually wasnt there tho. Anywho, your forgetting to mention that all the trim is made of unobtanium (polished of course) so it can be used with E85 fuel. The other selling feature of this fine rig is that after Reggie Fountain waved his hand over the hull, the boat ran a top speed of 147 mph (this was verified by an authentic GREEN LANTERN wind speedometer taken from a Schwinn Stingray). Whoever buys this will also find themselves a little moist in their "no-no" area when they see the bling work that CASHBAR did on the trailer rims. I'm surprised this boat hasnt sold already.

Last edited by tinman565; 10-30-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:04 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

The post order issue has been fixed. We can't fix the order of the older posts, but it shouldn't happen again going forward.

Should make for some interesting reading!