Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/265358-one-best-looking-transoms-ive-seen-long-time.html)

PhantomChaos 11-08-2011 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by madhatter42 (Post 3545139)
More dialing in time?
Don't spread rumors or speculation when you don't know the details....and don't say it like such an @$$hole...which is how it comes off..

The boat runs in the high 130s....

The owner I'm almost positive doesn't really care about top end, ran the boat up, was happy with it. I've seen it running over 120...he's building a new one as I hear....

Wow......drink less coffee okay? Geeeez! :party-smiley-004:

WildThing47 11-08-2011 01:26 PM

It's not coffee bud, it's just the fact I'm sick of reading every thread that brings up OUTERLIMITS has some kind of speculation or baseless opinion on what a boat's setup is doing..that's all...

jmoore1225 11-08-2011 01:58 PM

We also all get sick of hearing how outerlimits is gods gift to the boating world & every single square inch of every single boat is perfect!!!! So goes both ways....

WildThing47 11-08-2011 02:07 PM

Never said that.....just stating I believe they can do anything any other manufacture can..

jmoore1225 11-08-2011 02:42 PM

Wasn't saying you in particular, just stating a lot of the backlash & questioning comes from others arrogance on the subjects!!!

PokerRun388 11-08-2011 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by madhatter42 (Post 3544416)
My philisophy has always been, the prettier it is, the more I want to get it "wet" :lolhit::evilb::grinser010:

LOL:drink:

Jassman 11-08-2011 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by madhatter42 (Post 3545168)
Never said that.....just stating I believe they can do anything any other manufacture can..

you and a few other OL guys were looking at this thread earlier today..and there was no comment on my question..I was just curious on how she ran with said drives..its different and I just so happen to like surface drives and find this project interesting cause it doesnt have diesels.

as to coming somewhat disheveled on... quote: the fact I'm sick of reading every thread that brings up OUTERLIMITS has some kind of speculation or baseless opinion on what a boat's setup is doing.....c'mon man if you can dish it out...learn to take it..and Im not talking about this thread ....none of it was directed at you or any OL person...it was a simple question...what goes around comes around..some of you OL guys and click think your sh!t doesnt stink and you have a way of going around and sticking it up other members azz's..kinda of like your shirt..that sh!t gets old..there's no reason for it..you own a boat and I and everyone else owns a boat...we just all need to get along. For the record..since I started this thread.. I have no problem with OL..I think they make a great product and I really like the 44..The next performance boat I get I would like to get surface drives.

KNOT-RIGHT 11-08-2011 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by StephenA (Post 3544785)
Actually, those are not Arnesons. They are made by SCS, Mike Sage. At least the gearbox portion is. Cylinders and hardware are Arnesons.

Internal gear sets are changeable as well. Swop the ratio instead
of the prop. Easier on the wallet.;)

caferacer 11-08-2011 08:11 PM

boat has great lines...the colors and interior????? not for me i want an arronow edition

WildThing47 11-08-2011 08:13 PM

Jass:

I agree absolutely 100%...

Shirt's a joke ;) Like those little calvin peeing on a FORD/CHEVY/MOPAR sticker... I have respect for everyone out here...after all, WE ARE THE SPORT...without us, it dies..and that would be a sad day..

As far as how it ran, I know it ran very well with the surface drives....if you want the complete details, probably call the factory and talk to Mike.... :)