Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time. >

One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time.

Notices

One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Jass:

I agree absolutely 100%...

Shirt's a joke Like those little calvin peeing on a FORD/CHEVY/MOPAR sticker... I have respect for everyone out here...after all, WE ARE THE SPORT...without us, it dies..and that would be a sad day..

As far as how it ran, I know it ran very well with the surface drives....if you want the complete details, probably call the factory and talk to Mike....
the numbers that you quoted were good enough for me..it was impressive. I was more interested in how it plained up vs a #6 boat..and cause she is staggered, any difference in docking. I have Mikes cell but dont want to bother him or spin his wheels cause Im not ready to buy right this second..I just thought ya'll might know.. cool..peace out. Thanks Jeff
Old 11-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Never said that.....just stating I believe they can do anything any other manufacture can..
I think OL builds the best V bottom boats out there but their CATS are not impressive they are not FAST HP to HP compared to Nor-Tech,Skater,MTI,or Mystic of course which builds the fastest boats in the world. A friend of mine bought a new OL cat with T53 turbines and for the power it is not fast. He has since sent the boat to Skater to have the bottom redone and now it does 176 MPH. Still not that fast. He told me he would not buy another OL again.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by StephenA
Actually, those are not Arnesons. They are made by SCS, Mike Sage. At least the gearbox portion is. Cylinders and hardware are Arnesons.
Actually only the drop is SCS, the rest is Arneson