Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time. >

One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time.

Notices

One of the best looking Transoms I've seen in a long time.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
More dialing in time?
Don't spread rumors or speculation when you don't know the details....and don't say it like such an @$$hole...which is how it comes off..

The boat runs in the high 130s....

The owner I'm almost positive doesn't really care about top end, ran the boat up, was happy with it. I've seen it running over 120...he's building a new one as I hear....
Wow......drink less coffee okay? Geeeez!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

It's not coffee bud, it's just the fact I'm sick of reading every thread that brings up OUTERLIMITS has some kind of speculation or baseless opinion on what a boat's setup is doing..that's all...
Old 11-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

We also all get sick of hearing how outerlimits is gods gift to the boating world & every single square inch of every single boat is perfect!!!! So goes both ways....
Old 11-08-2011, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Never said that.....just stating I believe they can do anything any other manufacture can..
Old 11-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Wasn't saying you in particular, just stating a lot of the backlash & questioning comes from others arrogance on the subjects!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Registered

My philisophy has always been, the prettier it is, the more I want to get it "wet"
LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Never said that.....just stating I believe they can do anything any other manufacture can..
you and a few other OL guys were looking at this thread earlier today..and there was no comment on my question..I was just curious on how she ran with said drives..its different and I just so happen to like surface drives and find this project interesting cause it doesnt have diesels.

as to coming somewhat disheveled on... quote: the fact I'm sick of reading every thread that brings up OUTERLIMITS has some kind of speculation or baseless opinion on what a boat's setup is doing.....c'mon man if you can dish it out...learn to take it..and Im not talking about this thread ....none of it was directed at you or any OL person...it was a simple question...what goes around comes around..some of you OL guys and click think your sh!t doesnt stink and you have a way of going around and sticking it up other members azz's..kinda of like your shirt..that sh!t gets old..there's no reason for it..you own a boat and I and everyone else owns a boat...we just all need to get along. For the record..since I started this thread.. I have no problem with OL..I think they make a great product and I really like the 44..The next performance boat I get I would like to get surface drives.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by StephenA
Actually, those are not Arnesons. They are made by SCS, Mike Sage. At least the gearbox portion is. Cylinders and hardware are Arnesons.
Internal gear sets are changeable as well. Swop the ratio instead
of the prop. Easier on the wallet.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

boat has great lines...the colors and interior????? not for me i want an arronow edition
Old 11-08-2011, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jass:

I agree absolutely 100%...

Shirt's a joke Like those little calvin peeing on a FORD/CHEVY/MOPAR sticker... I have respect for everyone out here...after all, WE ARE THE SPORT...without us, it dies..and that would be a sad day..

As far as how it ran, I know it ran very well with the surface drives....if you want the complete details, probably call the factory and talk to Mike....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.