Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Did I REALLY just get this in the mail? >

Did I REALLY just get this in the mail?

Notices

Did I REALLY just get this in the mail?

Old 11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Did I REALLY just get this in the mail?

I just received an offer to renew my Powerboat mag subscription. It was only a few weeks back that I got the notice that they wouldn't be producing the magazine anymore, and they'd resume shipment if they ever were in a position to publish the thing again.

I like the magazine, even in it's thinned down days.....but I'd be an idiot to send money for a magazine that they're not even shipping.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 2,967 Likes on 981 Posts

It's shipped. If you were a subscriber when the new publisher took over you should see the new issue soon. There's been some threads on here and RDP about people getting their new issues. There's also the "Dpub" online issue covering the readers choice awards at powerboatmagazine.com.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered

Thanks Tank. That's better news. It might have made a touch more sense to have their current subscribers get the renewal offer after they had that fresh issue in hand. I still may wait to get a couple of the "new" issues in my mailbox before I send in any more $$$.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 2,967 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by McGary911
Thanks Tank. That's better news. It might have made a touch more sense to have their current subscribers get the renewal offer after they had that fresh issue in hand. I still may wait to get a couple of the "new" issues in my mailbox before I send in any more $$$.
Haha, all good. They're working through the transition. The new issue looks good. When you get it let us know what you think. There's some good coverage of great events and products.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Got my today!!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received my the other day. Looks good.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered

yeah same here....
Old 11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Recieved our's yesterday, now I may be prejudiced, but I think it is GREAT!!!!

Thank you for defying the nay-sayers and putting out one of the best magazines in our sport!

In todays times, surviving is the key, many times we have to make hard, ugly choices in order to move forward, I applaud those that are willing to make those changes.

We all appreciate what it takes, please keep up the good work and look forward to even more content when the economy picks up,
Old 11-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Got mine today. Thought it looked good.. Nice to see Morris' Sunsation on the cover..
Old 11-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Registered

I got the same renewal letter and it made me chuckle. i figured I would consider renewing my script when I actually started receiving the magazine again.

Glad to hear you guys are starting to recieve them in the mail. I look forward to finding the new issue in the mailbox.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.