Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Stupid girls video comments on Key West Crash >

Stupid girls video comments on Key West Crash

Notices

Stupid girls video comments on Key West Crash

Old 11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry, I have 28 better things to do than look at some idiots video. Is there something special about it to compell me to look this thing?
Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Charter Member #394
Charter Member

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Madcow
I'm sorry, I have 28 better things to do than look at some idiots video. Is there something special about it to compell me to look this thing?
Nope.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SFOcean
Nope.
+1

Just one of the "hey! look at me and my opinion!" crowd littering youtube. One typically needs credentials for their opinion to be valued by a large number of people, but some folks on youtube attempt to accomplish this without many/any. The numbers should speak for themselves. Next.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
+1

Just one of the "hey! look at me and my opinion!" crowd littering youtube. One typically needs credentials for their opinion to be valued by a large number of people, but some folks on youtube attempt to accomplish this without many/any. The numbers should speak for themselves. Next.
Well, this is a "boaters" forum. why post somethin from an idiot. You may as well post the Kardashian weding picures.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well, this is a "boaters" forum. why post somethin from an idiot. You may as well post the Kardashian weding picures.
I can't argue with that point.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Am I missing something here? Just did not seem to be that off the wall to me. She may not fully understand boat racing, pretty close when she compares to NASCAR. She expressed condolences to family, hopes other racers will try to be safe. Understands that the risk is by choice and driven by the love and thrill of the sport. What exactly is the big deal here? Other than she is young and may not be directly connected to the sport in some way.

What did I miss here?????
You hit the nail on the head and unlike some you didn't miss anything. Young, but not disrespectfull.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

There's something we have to realize following this weekend, and that's the fact that probably for the first time ever this sport has made national and world headlines and attention is on us. Unfortunately, it had to happen at the expense of three superb gentlemen, but in spite of that there's huge attention on this now.

For the first time ever since I've been paying attention, you can go to google and search for superboat, big thunder, Page Racing, or any one of the names of the deceased and you'll get hundreds of links. I see articles referencing this past weekends tragedies from UK newspapers, Boston, New York, Australia, Chicago, you name it, it's worldwide. I can't ever recall that happening before. This is BIG news. Sadly, in the world we live in bad news makes good news, if you know what I mean?

And along with that will come attention from anyone and everyone. Just like NASCAR, baseball, football, politics, etc., people will be commenting - most of them as ignorant as the next guy.

I don't think this stupid attention whore did anything wrong, other than being a stupid attention whore.

Cheers.

Last edited by CigDaze; 11-15-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Registered

You may as well post the Kardashian weding picures.
NO! Please, NO!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Am I missing something here? Just did not seem to be that off the wall to me. She may not fully understand boat racing, pretty close when she compares to NASCAR. She expressed condolences to family, hopes other racers will try to be safe. Understands that the risk is by choice and driven by the love and thrill of the sport. What exactly is the big deal here? Other than she is young and may not be directly connected to the sport in some way.

What did I miss here?????
I have to agree. What I'm shocked by is some of the stupid ass comments left by the viewers of the video, but there were a couple of boaters there to put them in their place. Yes they might have put themselves at risk by racing but that gives no one the right to leave disrespectful comments. Boat accidents happen all the time and you don't have to be racing for **** to go wrong. My these guys all RIP
Old 11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

So why the hell would you repost it here and give her what she wants?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.