Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/ >

Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/

Notices

Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/

Old 11-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/

For hundred of kids in Palatka Welaka and Crescent City The answer to their holiday dreams are not realized by jolly man in a slea with tiny raindear and a red suit . . Their Holiday dreams are brought to reality by some guys in shorts and t-shirts who do not ride a slea , But drive nice boats with hourse power .They dont let the red nose rain dear lead the way but instead follow that red boat Bo who often leads the way. You guys and girls with you big hearts and nice boats make dreams come true for hundreds of kids . Many kids would go completely with out if it was not for you... I f you are just sort of thinking of coming to the Toys 4 Tots Tour, make the desition and come to the tft. Everyone who has come on the tft comes again year after year. Iwish I could charge hundreds of dollars to come to this boating event but I do not think it would satisfy as much as knowing that I am getting everyone together with one agenda .. To do for the kids. But that is not exlusive to having a great time with great friends good food at a nice place.. I will try to offer the most I can to make you feel welcome . Sometime I think that this event lack some appeal to the upper crust folks as I do NOT have that $650 -$1300 registration fee... For those persons I have a sugestion bring $13000 dollars worth of toys to the tour. tip big at the hotel. Buy everyone a dring athe bar.. I want everyone to feel welcome to come to the TFT everyone no matter if have a 42 nordic or a $99 dollar back yard rebuild boat . You are all welcome.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Is there a web site?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts
Smile

An incoherant rant lacking necessary details like the date, time, location, cost, and agenda of events - details most require to make a decision about attending. Then again, you did give fair warning about it being a rant so I'm not calling a foul, just saying...more details please
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its all about the kids

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:48 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
its all about the kids
It is because it sure isn't about spelling... Hourse power and Santa's slea
Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
be nice its the holidayz

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Give him a break. He was a little excited!

Originally Posted by GLH
You forgot tiny raindear, red nose rain dear, sugestion, and everyone's
favorite dring athe bar.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
LMAO !!!

I love it when people get overly excited about something.
I got this great mental picture of him furiously typing with both index fingers and no spell check while reading his post.
Toys for Tots is always an awesome charity regardless of who's promoting it. We have a run next weekend here in SE Texas for the same cause. It looks like the promoters are going to have another good turnout this year for the charity.

I hope the same for his.
I really loved this portion of his post, his passion for the cause is incredible.

Originally Posted by raceboat rus
Sometime I think that this event lack some appeal to the upper crust folks as I do NOT have that $650 -$1300 registration fee... For those persons I have a sugestion bring $13000 dollars worth of toys to the tour. tip big at the hotel. Buy everyone a dring athe bar.. I want everyone to feel welcome to come to the TFT everyone no matter if have a 42 nordic or a $99 dollar back yard rebuild boat . You are all welcome.
Raceboat, WAY TO GO!!

Your call out to the membership hit a homerun with me, it has appeal for everyone from the SE Texas Bubba's like myself to those enjoy what many of us dream about.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 11-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Registered

With a magnafying glass and strong reading glasse. I try to overcome my loss of site to make this TFT happen. Just last week I went with pastor Milton who drove me to key west as my site limits my driving. He was suprised to see people who clearly have alot acted insulted when they were Invited to a free boating event to benifit kids.. The pastor told me thakyou Rus for the lesson in humility ... your are right I am passionate about this event. .. and it has been experience for me every turn on this trip ... I am glad there is some understanding ,,, wow I got some attention

Last edited by raceboat rus; 11-26-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered

The Us Marines would like every person with a kind heart and a power boat to join the festivities of the 2011 Boating Toys for tots tour . This event is Free to participate in . All that is needed is that you and your boat and a NEW toy be at the Quality Inn In Palatka FL [386 328 3481 book rooms early for a special rate] on Saturday Dec 3rd at 10 AM there will be a captains meeting to cover some safety and navigation concerns. At 1130 AM the Tour begins in the water at the Palatka bridge and goes 25 miles South Down the St John River to the Welaka City Dock .There the US Marine and a celebrity receiving crew will be waiting to receive you with cheers and applause to collect your toys and gifts.

Lunch is available at the Welaka Lodge after drop off . Then back to the Quality Inn for more festivities and fun Beef Obrady will be providing a great dining menu and a sensational party that evening.

On December 2nd boaters and their guests will meet at the Quality dock for the Friday lunch run at 11Am our Toys for tots flotilla will depart and go South down theescent City . Then later that evening more parties and festivities will go on with you and this sensation group of guys and girls.

In St Johns river then to Dunn’s Creek across Crescent Lake and on to Lunch in CrFlorida during this season it is very common to enjoy weather in the mid 60s and 70s

The St John River has NO speed limits in this area . Please note that this event is not a race or speed event to with we encourage all obey all rules and laws of safe boating to operate your boat in a prudent and safe manner . Most of all be safe conduct yourself with good sportsmanship as we would love to see you at this event for next 247 years. For more Information about the Boating toy fr Tots tour Contact Rus Matos.
We are also seeking vendors and sponsors pleas contact Rus Matos 407 760 3481

As stated the Boating toys for tots run is free to participate in we welcome all to bring a toy and enjoy the run on the river . There is a small charge for registration that gives you an event T-shirt and admission to the Toys for tots parties and prizing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.