Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi! >

They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!

Notices

They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!

Old 11-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!

Thanks Mike!

One of our bat boat owners, Jeff of St Lukes Early Detection/Mamograms Save Lives custom ordered these from Livorsi, and they arrived yesterday and look awesome, take a look!
Old 11-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by Reindl Powerboats
Thanks Mike!

One of our bat boat owners, Jeff of St Lukes Early Detection/Mamograms Save Lives custom ordered these from Livorsi, and they arrived yesterday and look awesome, take a look!
no pic or link???
Old 11-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sorry here they are...
Attached Thumbnails They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!-reindl-one-design-livorsi-guages.jpg   They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!-reindl-one-design-ballpark.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Very cool!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Default Livorsi Custom Gauges

Livorsi Marine is capable of creating custom dials like this, whether it be for a whole set of gauges or just a tach and speedo.

Our UV printer is capable of producing these custom dials in a flash. We customized a set of gauges for Frisini Boat’s 30 Vendetta, using their shield logo and mustard powder coated dials. But our custom gauge services are not limited to boat builders/ OEMs.

Livorsi makes it affordable and easy to custom design your gauges to create a one of a kind dash.

Visit our custom gauge photo gallery for ideas.

http://www.livorsi.com/gallery_cu.html
Attached Thumbnails They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!-livorsi_frisini_gauges.jpg   They're in! Early Chirstmas Present from Mike Livorsi!-livorsi_bluedash.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
pg21_color_options.pdf (60.8 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by GAUGETHIS; 12-01-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

I cannot tell you how much better these gauges look in person. The graphics are very sharp and the colors are vibrant. Top notch stuff! Thanks.

The best part about these gauges is that the Livorsi folks helped me out at every step. I knew what I wanted (or at least thought that I did), and they made a proof of that, but they also explained to me that with thier experience, what I wanted was too busy, and may be too hard to see, so they included a proof of what they would suggest. It was perfect. They could have made for me what I thought that I wanted and I may have been dissappointed, but they did the right thing, questioned me on it, and now I have what I really wanted!

I'd also say that the custom gauges are not crazy money. Livorsi has the technology to make it happen, and make it happen right. If you have ever thought of customizing your dash, I would suggest looking at it. If not all of the gauges, maybe just do the speedo and tach. It will for sure get noticed.

I hope that our new dash will be completed in January and I will post some pics.

Mike-My son plays hockey in Chicago again in February, so maybe we will drag the boat over there then.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Default Livorsi Custom Guages

Would love to see the boat. Please let me know when you are stopping by.