Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/ >

Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/

Notices

Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/

Old 11-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's all about he kids and not egos. The toy run here in SE Texas is all types of boats (Center Consoles, 18' fishing, sport fishers, go fasts) loaded with toys. We have a poker run and then a Xmas boat parade. Attach are some photos....
Attached Thumbnails Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/-cc-toys.jpg   Raceboat rus rants like a crazy man/-toy-run-2011-002.jpg  
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by huskyrider
LMAO !!!

I love it when people get overly excited about something.
I got this great mental picture of him furiously typing with both index fingers and no spell check while reading his post.
Toys for Tots is always an awesome charity regardless of who's promoting it. We have a run next weekend here in SE Texas for the same cause. It looks like the promoters are going to have another good turnout this year for the charity.

I hope the same for his.
I really loved this portion of his post, his passion for the cause is incredible.

Raceboat, WAY TO GO!!

Your call out to the membership hit a homerun with me, it has appeal for everyone from the SE Texas Bubba's like myself to those enjoy what many of us dream about.

See ya,
Kelly
I was right there with you, picturing him pounding away on his keyboard and the mental image had me laughing out loud, then I read post #9, Holy buzz kill. Keep up the awesome work and dedication, and like everyone said, It's all about the kids
Old 11-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Rus,
We have made our reservation already, see you Sat Morning bright and early. There are 3 boats coming from Merritt Island, as far as I know. I'll try to get in touch with a guy I know from the Deep Impact, "Monster Energy Drink" fishing team and see if i can get him to join us. Keep up the great work Rus.
Dean
Old 11-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Registered

I look forward to seeind all of you at the TFT.. it is a great event . and again thank for your support
Old 11-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Met Rus during raceweek at Key West as he was promoting this event. Very personable gracious person doing a great service for a super charity.

We'll be there Friday morning to meet up for the lunch run Rus, and look forward to Saturday's toy run.

Dean, hope you're bringing the 388 with the 600's so we can check it out !
Old 11-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
I was right there with you, picturing him pounding away on his keyboard and the mental image had me laughing out loud, then I read post #9, Holy buzz kill. Keep up the awesome work and dedication, and like everyone said, It's all about the kids
Ditto and sounds like Rus has nothing but good intentions

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Registered

I have done this run many times and i can say first hand Rus has the kids at heart, we always have fun on this run with many great memories from doing it.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered

Rus,
Thanks for promoting the Toys for Tots run in your city, I think y'all are in Jacksonville if I'm remembering correctly where the St. Johns river is.
Your dedication to the charity for less fortunate kids is AWESOME.
I certainly hope you didn't feel put off by the offshore power boating enthusiasts here or at finals in Key West.
We're all guilty, at one occasion or another, of showing the less desirable sides of our personalities. I'm sorry that your preacher had to be a witness to a bit of this. I'm sure that he finds it easier to promote a cause for your church to local citizens of your community than to a rather buzzed crowd of people from all across the nation.
Congrats on a job well done.
If you'll place a mailing address here I and I'm sure some other members of OSO who aren't so close will pitch in for the kids and allow y'all the ability to get some more gifts from those who can't attend.

God Bless you and the kids your working so hard for.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 11-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boatman22
It's all about he kids and not egos. The toy run here in SE Texas is all types of boats (Center Consoles, 18' fishing, sport fishers, go fasts) loaded with toys. We have a poker run and then a Xmas boat parade. Attach are some photos....
nice job BIG Daddy looks like that would turn alot of frowns upside down

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered

It is all a learning experience . Beeive me this job is easier than my last career I just retired after 26 years. after the TFT I will write and show picture on Boating toys for tots face book my daughter run that , she spell beter than me