Just got back from the nyc poker run >

Just got back from the nyc poker run

Notices

Just got back from the nyc poker run

Old 06-19-2002, 03:12 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got home from vacation. WOW!! sure was some nice eye candy and hardware there. It was nice meeting some of the OSO members. DJD thanks for the drinks and warning me about drinking off the dock. SHARKY what can I say other then what everyone else on the docks was saying. Your F%#KING NUTS! I'm sure T2x will edit that out of the interview he had with you. Tripps it was nice meeting you and your better half. Steve the flag on the OSO Gladiator looked much better the second time I saw it. I was talking to the owner of Wild Thing and he told me his 2 rear dually wheels came off and past him when he was towing his boat through Penn. Bet that was a handfull getting stoped and off the road way. I got to see the board god2 perform a excorcism on a Cafe Racer. He was lucky you helped him. And Trirrrsty gave his crew a ride in the run. Now that thing looks comfortable. Had a geat time, but it was sad looking at the NY skyline even when we were flying in.

Last edited by gmhdfan; 06-19-2002 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-19-2002, 09:11 AM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gmhdfan, nice meeting you! You could have come along. I thought you had to go right after the beginning. Next time...

T2X, nice to see you again. You and your Son have an open invitation for some s l o w cruising/fishing any time you like. Let me know if your in CT.

Steve, the OSO Gladiator looks awsome! I'm glad we finally met.

ANNA......ahhh sweet Anna. Blondecigchick! I'm glad you found us before we had to go. See you at a run soon & say hi to John.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:08 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by DJD
gmhdfan, nice meeting you! You could have come along. I thought you had to go right after the beginning. Next time...

I DID have to leave but I never did. Boy was my wife PISSED that I missed her family party. Boy did I misread that one. I had a hard time leaving with all that hardware floating around to go eat hot dogs with my inlaws I really tried to do the right thing (had a couple other offers to ride in the run) but didn't take them. Time flies when your having a good time. I thought Fathers Day being the next day would buy me a pass, But the only one that wished me a Happy Fathers Day was the twins and my Mom. I still didn't get my present yet! And it must be a GOOD one because she didn't even tell the twins what it is. (they can't keep a secret ) She still wasn't talking (nicely) to me when we got to the airport so me and the twins gave up our seats for $1500.00 from Delta. And we ended up getting in 2 hours after her. So she is starting to get over it now that she knows she can fly home to visit her family for free And THANKS for the offer
Old 06-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Jennifer...how 'bout that link now...you know, peter grobe's??
Old 06-19-2002, 04:17 PM
SunseekerNY

My film was "sent out" for processing, and it won't be back until tomorrow.

Here's the link to Peter Grobe's site:

Subj: NYC 2002 photos..partial
Date: 6/17/2002 11:17:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Sent from the Internet (Details)

go to
www.petergrobephoto.photoreflect.com
password "peter"

Old 06-19-2002, 06:20 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Jen, Please tell me he has more to come... This will be the second year I paid to get a Helicopter Picture and I am hoping they finally got one this year. I certainly had enough of the helicopters around me, I sure hope they got something...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-20-2002, 09:38 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

JENNIFER , Doug & Leaanne fly out this coming Tuesday June 25 th. If you needed to get something to them, I thought you should know this...

Thanks again for all your help!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-20-2002, 05:13 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

DJD thanks for the invite............. The "#1 fan" and I just may take you up on it.........

Jennifer...... "Incredibly handsome Rich Luhrs"....????? Who? Where?.....was there someone else walking around with his jacket on? But. thank you just the same, and for all your charitable efforts as well........

Sharkey...................... You're really a very sick man. However Jon Culver won a race in 1947 from Albany to New York in a 12' racing runabout.....riding on his knees........... So, I guess he's sicker.....but he's better now.

GMHDFAN.....nice meeting you too

All the Long Island guys............. Terrific performance.....especially Charlie......who seemed to smile all day.

Billy............Nice job..........and great hospitality.

Miller, sorry we couldn't chat longer.......Puder, ditto.

See ya.

T2x
Old 06-20-2002, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

T2x

Please come introduce yourself next time we are in the same place, dying to meet you.

OSO