Old 07-11-2001, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is that it? i love a good cat fight
Old 07-11-2001, 05:26 PM
Registered

DMAN-

Pulverized? Are you serious? With stupid frivolous attempts at a comeback like that?????? You have a HUGE concussion from the blows you’ve been taking!!!!! Your head just spun around two and a half times, kind of like that Block’em – Sock’em kids toy you use everyday. Since your head is on backwards now, you could look down now and you might be able to see your feet for once and tie-up those stinky smelly salt encrusted out-of-fashion pieces of flaming cotton you call shoes. You’re tripping all over yourself. Your bloody nose is dripping all over my Berber cockpit carpet you DAP!!!!!! Pull your head out and fight back like a man for once!!!! What the heck is a rental girl? Do you really know about things, or have you made quick geek notes on the back of your hand while Stinson tried to explain to you again how to treat a woman right? Those are the read deal ladies in that photo buddy boy! Get used to it!!! Time and time again I have to get dragged into the bowels of hell with you DMAN and re-explain things like you’re a five year old!!!! False allegations will get you nowhere buddy boy!

You want the truth?!

Your want the truth?!!!!!

YOU CAN”T HANDLE THE T R U T H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN”T HANDLE THE T R U T H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the survivor!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

PS: Turbosonic doesn’t have to waste his time here, I’ve got you licked without even standing up!
Old 07-11-2001, 05:40 PM
Registered

I'd love to join into this, but just like any GOOD v-bottom guy, I know when to say when.

The bottom line is...Its all fun and games until the guy with the 46 Skater and 1400's pulls in, laughs at all of us, and douches us with a 100' rooster-tail...I hate that guy...
Old 07-11-2001, 05:59 PM
DEVIL MAN

Rico...you are almost right....the guy with the big old skater will never win the ski race....Never!!!! Ever!!!!! Cannot happen!!!! Lots of other things, but not that!

Phantom....Now you are knocking down my buddy Stinson.....you are in trouble...under the bus for life!!!! Yes, I want the truth...let's settle this once and for all...since dueling has been outlawed, there is only one fair way to settle this issue....Yes......a free throw shooting contest!!!!!!!! Pure and simple...black and white.

Phantom....What is a "Read Deal Lady?" Looks like the five year old just ***** slapped the teacher!!!! As Roddy Piper would say, "You are throwing rocks at a man with a machine gun!" Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!!!!! Yes, PULVERIZED!!!!!

DMan

Old 07-11-2001, 07:00 PM
Registered

Dman-

Don’t worry!!! You’ll be okay with the rooster tail while on your Jet Ski, you DAP!!! Just make sure you have the mask and snorkel on this time as you get sucked up in the Jet Ski catcher between the hulls!!!! Maybe even a SCUBA tank since you’re going to be under for a while. I bet NickySlicky has an extra tank for you, maybe with some hot air in it like what you’re expelling on the board the last couple of days! READ THE POSTS!!!! I’m not bagging Stinson, quite the contrary. I think it’s noble that he’s tried to give you some pointers over and over..........never learn a damn thing, but he tries to teach. Just remember, you’ll always be the student, never the teacher.

WUB.....WUB.....WUB you DAP!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

PS: No free throws for me. I'm tired from constantly throwing you under the bus!
Old 07-11-2001, 07:22 PM
Registered

Yeah........DMAN's out cold with a single KO!!!! Just as if Stone Cold Steve Austin did it! Silly rabbit, OSO is not for kids!
Old 07-11-2001, 07:28 PM
NICKSLICK

I think you guys should settle it like this.

Take both of your boats, line them up transom to transom with a 50 ft rope/chain tied solidly to both rear cleats on both boats, and hit the throttles WFO.

<==]------[==>

Who evers boat is still floating wins.

Oh yea, no life preservers...

Old 07-11-2001, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally posted by NICKSLICK:
<STRONG>I think you guys should settle it like this.

Take both of your boats, line them up transom to transom with a 50 ft rope/chain tied solidly to both rear cleats on both boats, and hit the throttles WFO.

&lt;==]------[==&gt;

Who evers boat is still floating wins.

Oh yea, no life preservers...

</STRONG>

This isn't about his sled against my boat or any other boat. It's about being a DAP!

&lt;==]--~~~~~ ~~~~~----[==&gt; (damn.......broke it)
Old 07-11-2001, 08:19 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Dredgeking:
<STRONG>Since I'm now a Fountain owner, I say go for the Fountain. I dig speed. If you're a "cabin boy" , then buy the Formula.</STRONG>

Quick Reply: FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.