Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any one know this boat need info asap?? >

Any one know this boat need info asap??

Notices

Any one know this boat need info asap??

Old 12-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any one know this boat need info asap??

1998 25 BAJA Originally from cape coral, Fort myers FL area guy's name was frank p. i think the guy that built the bout name was Monty Hall and worked at a marina in fort myers? heres the details on the boat.... 540 cubic inch Merlin engine Dart Pro 1 aluminum heads with Ross forged aluminum pistons and Total seal Piston rings and a Crower Cam. Keith Eickert 2 peice valve covers with Lightning stainless tube headers w/ corsa stainless mufflers. Dart single plane intake, with advanced Engine Design 850 holly carb,a M.S.D. Pro Billet Distributor p/n 8560 with M.S.D. 7 Marine Ignition and a M.S.D. Blaster Hi-Vibration coil. Barry Grant fuel pressure regulator with a Mallory fuel pump and a gaffrig mountedgauge. Pre Oiler System for safe non dry engine start up,and a sealed Moniter Fresh water Cooling System. Full Marine Machine Steering systen w/ a stainless steering wheel and a Lathem throttle and shifter along with 300 K-Planes with indicators. Blue Printed bottom end,with a Lab finish 4 balde Bravo Prop. The ignition system has a computer chip to prevent blowing the engine at high speed. This engine made 721.3 hp at 5600 rpm w/ 676.5 ft lbs of tourque. Full Gaffering instrumentation with a wet speedometer to prevent bounce at higher speeds along with a depth gauge and a loud built in water proof clairion C.D./ stereo player with a cabin mounted 400 watt amp and remote. Automatic fire extingusher above the engine and a quick release fire extingusher mounted next to the driver seat with a built in double battery charger (float style) to prevent over charging for each battery. So much too list, please ask if you have any questions about the race gear or need more pictures of any part of this high performance cruiser. This Outlaw comes complete with a full custom cover for long term storage and protection form the sun and a smaller cock pit cover for daily use and UV blockage. Also includes a new Bimini top for low speed cruising. This Outlaw also comes with a Magic tilt tandem axle trailer with surge disc brakes. I have pictures of the trailer and also the cabin which is in perfect condition,just ask. This boat is also listed in the local newspaper, seller has the right to end auction at any time. This boat will cruise all day long at 75MPH with secure control of the steering and top speed is 92MPH plus ,and if you don't believe me come see for yourself. If you have any questions or want to see this boat before the auction ends please let me know, but please don't bid on this outlaw if you don't have the money to pay for it. ....THANKS EVERY ONE ON OSO FOR YOUR HELP.
Attached Thumbnails Any one know this boat need info asap??-i280625028290.jpg  

Last edited by ridefast77; 12-16-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ttt

no one knows this boat?
Old 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember seeing and add for it earlier in the year on ebay or somewhere else. I think the boat runs on AVGAS or race fuel. There was something mentioned about it needing to be re-tuned to run on pump 93 gas. I am not sure that would be the motor for me? Who built it, hours, what drive is behind it, etc..
Old 12-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered

my buddy owns the boat.

Last edited by VOLS29outlaw; 12-16-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: rong
Old 12-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

how much is he looking for $$$$
Old 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Registered

not sure on price he's looking for a trade for a stock motor. That motor is one bad mofo i want it bad, but can't afford to build another one right know. my boat has twins

Last edited by VOLS29outlaw; 12-16-2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: rong
Old 12-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered

He is looking to trade the boat or power?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered

power
Old 12-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I thought I saw a thread on it in the swap shop???