Notices

The bad news is......

Old 06-15-2002, 08:57 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down The bad news is......

It is still raining out this way and only 50 degrees!!!!! Is this crap ever going to end!!! If it does not stop soon I am going to start lining up the animals two by two and load them onto my boat!!!! Every weekend has been the same every time I am home!!!! I JUST WANT TO WORK ON MY BOAT DAMN IT IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!

The good news is that I am not missing any boating in this crappy weather so I do not feel like I am missing anything. Hear we are in the middle of June and we have had only maybe one good boating day. The weather was better in Feb for god sakes!!!!

Ok I will stop now
Old 06-15-2002, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I told all you guys back in May.....Nobody gets to boat until I get mine!!!!.......The good news is...Should be picking it up this week. Cross youre fingers maybe the weather will change next week
Old 06-15-2002, 09:28 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jon.

When are you ever home.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Depressing as hell, ain"t it! It could be worse.Imagine if you were some biker that rode halfway around the world to get to LOUDON for this wk.end.Better day"s are coming.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:58 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Catman in Florida right now it may be sunny but you do not need a drink of water because with every breath you take in about a glass full of humidity

Donzi I was thinking that this afternoon. Could be a blessing as far as Loudon is concerned. I have not heard of One death yet, and for the ladies to take off their jackets to show their boobies well lets just say I am sure that this year it is tougher then ussuall There was also sapposedly going to be some gang BS happening up there so hopefully the crappy weather has dampened that crap.

Jon
Old 06-15-2002, 06:24 PM
cartman

Angry

Glad I had to work this weekend didn't miss anything RAIN AGAIN with everything soaked only thing to do is start drinking. Hey Jon are you ready for paint yet or is this weather slowing you down like the rest of us?

Old 06-15-2002, 06:30 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Jeff it has put the total breaks on the project. I had hoped to have my windows glassed in this weekend but there is just no way now. Oh well maybe I can get it done in the evenings over this week.

Hey did you ever take a look at that boat off 128 that you were talking about?

Jon
Old 06-15-2002, 06:43 PM
cartman

Cool

Yes I did look at it needs everything, I mean EVERYTHING also the hull has some problems I think if I spent more money on a better boat I would actually save in the long run. Biggus was telling about a formula in the naples area simular to yours but I haven't seen him in a few weeks no rush I have plenty of projects to clean up.

Old 06-15-2002, 07:55 PM
BlueMoon

Catman in Florida right now it may be sunny but you do not need a drink of water because with every breath you take in about a glass full of humidity
Thats right, but only in the summer months...then we get 9 months of PERFECT, Sunny Blue Skies, with little to NO humidity and GREAT boating EVERY DAMN DAY, well, maybe we get a day or two that we can't/don't boat, but hey, thats Florida! Boating, 360 days a year!

Old 06-15-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you say "bite me"

Quick Reply: The bad news is......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.